3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaHdal1987 29.06.20 12:18 pm

1060 1050 3GB or 4GB

It is better to take?I know that 1060 faster,but if 3GB is not enough?6GB version can not buy
54 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 29.06.20

1060 3gb

R
Razox 29.06.20

DozoRRR
Well, where the percents are not loaded at 97-100% under 75 fps vertical sync. But I'm on high with FXAA anti-aliasing, because there's a difference between smoothing not noticed, and shipping grain.

k
kustowlad 29.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
Maybe you have some defective cards ?

B
BaHdal1987 29.06.20

I watched the tests,6GB and 3GB.some fps are the same,the other 6GB wins by 20-25 percent.and here whom to believe.I understand that 6GB is better,but budget is limited.well, I think anything will be better than my 660)

R
Razox 29.06.20

BaHdal1987
Where 6 and 3 are the same fps stupidly not used more than 3 gigs of memory. Although the 6g version WHERE more cores on a hundred like that gives 3-5 extra fps. So if you play on medium-high the 6 gig version makes no sense even to take, at least not yet. And if in 720 monitor to play it tembolee)

B
BaHdal1987 29.06.20

Razox
now find the link,but there's sort of a Deus,fps are the same,but a 3 GB card 3 occupied,6 all 6.or such engine or XS.and of cores the difference is a little less than a hundred

R
Razox 29.06.20

BaHdal1987
It is now in the new games a feature score chock-full the memory of how much it would be. Supposedly the cache.
Here the question is what I have in the game is not loaded on 100% or any percent vidyuhi? Memory Zero shows the campaign because the other program to output information on the percent. Before its incorporation it is normally displayed.

The monitor is 75Hz and the plane are included, so should not Balk at 60.

R
Razox 29.06.20

Graph. such.
Spoiler

B
BaHdal1987 29.06.20

Razox
you have 3 or 6?

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

amusing theorem of escabana
on the one hand 1060 should at the very very least be enough for all upcoming games. but have to sacrifice the texture quality and sometimes a resource voracious memory settings but anti-aliasing.
on the other hand there are already 1050 have to sacrifice resolution or some sort of graphicsscene settings. 4GB in turn is far not the ceiling Igor
so then perhaps it is better to pecannut map with 3 Gigabyte but a more efficient chip.

R
Razox 29.06.20

BaHdal1987
Six, ISI is the simplest, but the temperature is above 72 does not rise. This is why you didn't see the point to take 3 fans and a radiator 30 cm. Stupid overpayment 3-4 pieces for free.

G
Grandshot 29.06.20

With 3-4 Gigabyte cards to live the next year and a half probably will be, but will have to compensate for the amount of RAM in the region of 12-16 GB. Eight gigabytes of RAM is not enough, because new games take up around 6 GB of RAM. Add to that 2 GB that consumes operating system with background processes and the whole RAM is filled. Temporarily download does not fit in the memory teksturki nowhere.
Of course the paging file is really still relevant and save us from such, but the average performance in games drops by at least 10 fps. And if he is not on the SSD, and the Frisians could not be avoided. Therefore, it is better to just keep it at the system and increase the RAM.
And, again, if you have to buy the RAM, it is at least 4 thousand. Then it may be better to add the money on 6 gigs graphics card. GTX 1060 6 gb + 8 GB RAM is quite comme Il faut for at least a year. Since an excess of VRAM demanding games will be a lower load on the RAM, and will all miss.

B
BaHdal1987 29.06.20

Grandshot
I have 12GB,but the problem is that DDR3 1600,you can dig,but in our country after the new year will be just kapets,I am afraid if ng will not take it then do not be able to buy.and ng I 6GB not accumulate

D
DozoRRR 29.06.20

BaHdal1987
take the 3GB version and don't worry, 12GB of Opera to the latest innovations enough. if no SSD, buy not expensive 120GB and then in the last games with an open world sense will be more, but in 1-2 years to buy something else if the opportunity will be there then at minimum the game will definitely go through the year.