3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artmad27 29.06.20 12:24 pm

Stealth (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General I play the game recently, many have heard about it but to not want to play so much gameplay do not understand.This is mainly stealth, I stealth pump according to the Maxim, and it turns out that the enemies can't see me, notice if only to come very close, sometimes an animation will appear to a secretive killing,and sometimes not, although I've leveled the skill of killing with a dagger.The corpses of all nowhere to go there are not any shelters like bushes.And all wanted to ask about the animation finishing moves, what affects it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 29.06.20

splintercelldavid
The daggers only goal from the back with stealth(almost 100%)at the front very rarely works, the combat animation.
PS why do you need the bushes if the enemy is, just ignore the bodies, but the arrow in the body in 15 seconds and a hallucination is?

s
saa0891 29.06.20

splintercelldavid wrote:
The corpses of all nowhere to go there are not any shelters like bushes.
It's not a full steel,only a part of wagering,PS fuck the corpses.
splintercelldavid wrote:
about the animation finishing moves, what affects it?
Depends on the level of health of NPC,from crit,from skills of course.
You can put mod the dance of death,where you can put any percentage trigger finishing moves,even 100%,plus there will be new beautiful finishing.

n
nestrbob 29.06.20

splintercelldavid
And with dragons as too stealth with a knife?

A
Artmad27 29.06.20

Not with a Crossbow, hiding behind a rock and shot, somewhere 20-30 bolts go especially if dragonage fight with some NPC, you Can go at this point and hit Mace with a ebony dagger and go almost the whole life of the dragon)))

A
Artmad27 29.06.20

By the way what's the most powerful dagger?

A
Artmad27 29.06.20

Then use the Creek Dragonboy.

B
Bombardirovschik 29.06.20

The dagger in the form of a member of saints row 3, not bad that one of the best.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 29.06.20

Bomber
The penetrator she has a thing XD

A
Artmad27 29.06.20

Yeah thanks for the replies:-D:-D:-I is better Bontago dagger there is nothing better found.

A
Artmad27 29.06.20

Can anyone explain properly how to do fatalities?

C
CrazyZero 29.06.20

Fatalities occur if your damage is enough to kill an enemy with one blow. For example, if you hit from stealth with a dagger with x15 damage, and health of your opponent just below your damage or less, then there is a chance to trigger finishing. By the way, the same applies to the opponents. On legendary difficulty, beautiful finishing enemies you fill up.

M
Misha gotko 29.06.20

splintercelldavid
Daedric is extremely difficult to find and only after LVL 80 it's better to forge