3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 29.06.20 12:25 pm

why we were thrown to the localization. (Space Hulk: Deathwing)

Russia takes the 12th place out of 252 in the world in terms of revenue from video games. The amount of the Russian market is estimated at 1.14 billion dollars.(official infa 2014). I think from 2016-th difference is not large,+ - 3 country, and we even pathetic subtitles are not gash. damn shame. during the frogs, in spite of us. for Napoleon's revenge.
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 29.06.20

Apparently felt that to localize the game unprofitable,because the game is quite specific and mediocre (it's not raspiarenny AAA project),and sales in the ru region is unlikely to bring considerable profit,although no localization will be even less from me as a fan of the universe was the desire to buy,but because of the lack of localization,the desire once gone,will cost the pirates.

o
oltr 29.06.20

RRRA, RUSSIAN AGAIN OFFENDED, HOW LONG!? DON'T WANT THE GAME TO TRANSLATE ON GREAT AND MIGHTY, BECAUSE I'M AFRAID WE NAUERNA!!!

Why do we always someone that has to and all around the box to blame, but I am ahhhmazing hto do not want to learn at least even one international and most common language?

p.s. the game is still kind of crap.

s
saa0891 29.06.20

oltr wrote:
Why do we always someone that has to and all around the box to blame, but I am ahhhmazing hto do not want to learn at least even one international and most common language?
Well, if you think that an unfinished product is okay,it's your choice (imagine that all of the content is not only digital,will sell without a localization,I hope this example will reach up to you),why I will not buy localized products.

f
fox345 29.06.20

oltr
saa0891
according to the law on consumer rights, to any foreign product must be instruction in the Russian language.what I do not found in the control settings and schedules instructions in Russian. they also violate our laws.

T
TanLas 29.06.20

And where did you see it in our shelves. Only digital sales, and there may even be Chinese. But given that there is a Russian version of the website localization can fail late as it was in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.

f
fox345 29.06.20

TanLas
I umoru. the good mood in the morning. don't take it seriously.

o
oltr 29.06.20

saa0891
Not completed or not translated? Do not buy, who makes?

o
oltr 29.06.20

fox345
Well, complain to the Department of consumer protection, lol

s
saa0891 29.06.20

oltr wrote:
Not completed or not translated? Do not buy, who makes?
I am the essence of my post was not that.

I
Iezekil 29.06.20

saa0891
What you never learned English at the basic level, which he represented in the game (even in the story, lol, no complications, no trudnoperevarimoy words), just your problem, no other whose, and certainly not developers. Yes, to play better, purely to satisfy my ego, but no more.
UPD: Snickering gamers, by the gods snickering.Odd, before when the game Fargus transferred his crappy translation if I wanted to understand the story -- I sat down and from the translation dictionary. But right now-just try not localizou, start to howl. Ugh, ***, no words.

E
Edvins 29.06.20

We give a damn, I don't want to localize, we do not buy. Don't want to earn money their stupid business. I speak three languages, but not localized games fundamentally do not buy. Still need themselves and their country to be respected.

M
Mewel 29.06.20

Sorry I didn't know what yoke do hrantsuzy. Would not even signed.

C
ColonelJason 29.06.20

fox345
Russia is in 12th place out of 252 in the world in terms of revenue from video games. The amount of the Russian market is estimated at 1.14 billion dollars.
Oh, the flow of the little facts under the proper lighting - love it we have ha Rus, urine is not. But maybe it's worth mentioning that the previous 10 countries in the list to bring a total of ~80 billion? Well, that would all finally it became clear how insignificant the contribution of Russia in this sector?
Here soon the sausage not buy will be, and all the patriots of the West ruble get any game they buy they will not, yeah. Well all kirdyk America, consider, will not survive without our ruble.

T
TanLas 29.06.20

The old data, the amount of the Russian market of 2.94 billion And the first place eating more than 60% of the market occupied by Asian countries and the United States. All the rest including the Russian Federation have the difference in the fraction of a percent. And the lights always turn who want both like in the Eurovision song contest.

E
Edvins 29.06.20

ColonelJason
Something is unclear to what the call - still sausage to stock, or to all the patriots to become the patriots of the USA??? It is clear that we all shit and boogers on the planet Earth.

s
saa0891 29.06.20

Ezekiel wrote:
What you never learned English at the basic level, which he represented in the game
Mentioned the basic level of knowledge of English,and about what I wrote before you probably did not come,I can play in English just buy this game for this attitude to Russian-speaking audience won't,and of course I like the native language.

Ezekiel wrote:
just your problem, no other whose, and certainly not developers.
This is not my problem,I just pay per game will not count in my mind how many people in the Russian region would do likewise (if that download picatchu),and I can get the money,and who will benefit from it.

Ezekiel wrote:
to satisfy my ego, but no more.
Probably you something.

Ezekiel wrote:
UPD: Snickering gamers, by the gods snickering.Odd, before when the game Fargus transferred his crappy translation if I wanted to understand the story -- I sat down and from the translation dictionary. But right now-just try not localizou, start to howl. Ugh, ***, no words.
This only confirms that you don't care how you are treated exactly as a buyer,there is no localization care,a normal buyer to have a localized product - that is people snickering,really no words.
Some Americans,even to play the game was not likely,if there was not the native language.

C
ColonelJason 29.06.20

TanLas
TanLas wrote:And the lights always turn who want both like in the Eurovision song contest.
Not true. Lighting played those who understand that in the light of their position, any criticism will not stand.
TanLas wrote:
The old data, the volume of the gaming market of the Russian Federation 2.94 billion.
You can proof? And then your latest data are very similar to the forecast of 2014. The difference, however, no - in all figures, the share of Russia is negligible.

Edvins
I nowhere call, just stating the facts. What about the fact that you are all shit, mind you, You said it yourself.

E
Edvins 29.06.20

ColonelJason
I refer to your wonderful speech, so no need to flip! Judging by the statements thought that your favorite apparel - embroidery, but no, it seems to position himself a Muscovite. Well, although there is no enough...

C
ColonelJason 29.06.20

Edvins
In my definitely wonderful, of speech ,of statements that someone, or even more, ALL the shit, was not. This is your subconscious these findings whispered.