3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 29.06.20 12:25 pm

How to get to new York (Assassin's Creed 3)

Conceived the murder of Washington. You need to be in new York but wherever I put it (even the icon of new York on the map) - it appears everywhere, not only in the city.
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 29.06.20

Edvins
you play this old game? shock!

E
Edvins 29.06.20

Bomber
Missed at the time. After maloigrabelnoy Deus Ex and Watch Dogs 2 just kicks!!!

B

Edvins
so how to get there? dungeons of the city seen? there are plenty of puzzles!

E
Edvins 29.06.20

vovchik2371
Of course, I fall prostrate before the GENIUS of Your level, but maybe will be able to deign, o wise one Vova, explain Your deepest thoughts. My humblest apologies for such a blatant, and, of course, so idiotically, but a humble request!

E
Edvins 29.06.20

Bomber
As I understand it, to see the dungeons of the city - got to see the city itself.

n
nechaav 29.06.20

Here recently Yubisoft again the game is distributed free of charge, one AC 3... I Think the author is so into it now and playing :-)
Also possible it will run, look for that game :-) And then I played in the first part, and then once in 4th, the second and third not seen.

E
Edvins 29.06.20

nechaav
Second, in my opinion (before I started playing in 3rd), the most interesting of all the Assassin. But Assassin's Creed 3 - just Shine!

R
Razox 29.06.20

nechaav
Then play better in the second, the third not.

He is now a Syndicate'm going, missed last year, and the old card it would still not pulled. Rules of the game, only a dull job, to capture the city much more fun if not strange)

B

Edvins
I'm talking about Boston.

E
Edvins 29.06.20

Bomber
In both! The question was something about how specifically to get to new York. And so - thank you for your concern, of course.

B

Edvins
I did not at the time reached new York. have you seen the dungeons of Boston? maybe missed?

E
Edvins 29.06.20

Bomber
In Boston was not once, but in dungeons until they fell. Perhaps these tasks will be in the future, but it needs to move with the current issue.

T
TheRealStalker 29.06.20

Edvins
Honestly, I do not really understand the issue. I understand the bug of the game? I once played pirates, and came to new York normally, pirates were not of Bagan( Mechanics did a good job). Now they should give all 7 games. Took, now not until then will look that there and as.

S
Stinger_Max 29.06.20

I have a question. The lag in Boston fixed or what?

K
Kraicher 29.06.20

Edvins wrote:
Second, in my opinion (before I started playing in 3rd), the most interesting of all the Assassin.
And as 3 the best selling. And many, it is considered the best.

L
Len4ik00N 29.06.20

Edvins
Edvins wrote:
but wherever I put it (even the icon of new York on the map) - it appears everywhere, not only in the city.
I think there's no one location to go to get to new York maybe you're just a little bit not reached. Still as a variant: try to reach the sea.

E
Edvins 29.06.20

Brock Samson
With all the lag, I manage one way, I go into the game, immediately go to the desktop and go again. Paradoxically and almost inexplicable, but all the logs wholly disappear. But it has to be done each time. I already gave this advice and it helped. It is strange that this happens on a fairly weak laptop and a powerful PC.

E
Edvins 29.06.20

TheRealStalker
On the map you see an exclamation mark (i.e. the main task), point cursor is written new York, in order to go there, press enter and find myself at the Frontier (land of the Scottish lowlands). License.

T
TheRealStalker 29.06.20

Edvins
Uplay'e, no chips as the incentive to verify the cache?

s
stalker5097 29.06.20

Edvins
In short,in daveport fast moving looking for,then find new York and etc.-will heesica.There is then about of the agent will appear.