3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wahandra 29.06.20 12:26 pm

Evidence in the village of Florana (Starbound)

Scanned absolutely all, of the quests done they have 20 pieces, and not filled with strip search to end, can tell me where the basement is?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mass of Ass 29.06.20

Wahandra
And you're in the same village you were looking for? There should be a few villages to go through. There is the village of different. In one for example, I found a stone with the figure of the hunter and the other is not.

W
Wahandra 29.06.20

Mass of Ass
It is on this planet around ran only one village, but if you take the whole solar system only one planet with forests atmosphere, the remaining'm not suitable, in other systems, but you need to look at the fuel that without a breathing apparatus do not get it... which as I understand is ridiculous given that I can't walk... a vicious circle =D

F
Fildeng 29.06.20

Laziness on other planets in this system and the soup's in other buildings

k
k0tas 29.06.20

Wahandra
Breathing apparatus will crafteda where weapons and armor.
Fuel is bought in Outpost

k
k0tas 29.06.20

Respiratory, to be sure, for he then upgrades to survive in other conditions of the planet

And fuel is bought in the shop on the left extreme

W
Wahandra 29.06.20

Thank you all for your answers! Blunted :-)

F
FoolDeadPool 29.06.20

I apologize in advance for the stupid question:but are you sure you've searched everything?I had the same problem,I just had to find one thing: the strip was almost completely filled.I walked around the village one more time with this magnifying glass scanner.In the end, on the end found little statuatory hunter in one of the houses.P.S.I hope everybody knows about the green illumination of those objects which you haven't scanned a magnifying glass,but the red has been studied.

o
olegarh0 29.06.20

Friend, you are still Halitov not seen, there just tired of looking for that scan

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

olegarh0
Scan needed green :)

o
olegarh0 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Kep is back in business, thank you. It's obvious

K
Kind Ram 29.06.20

olegarh0
I eventually scanned not where grandma sent (ouseans), and in the wilderness wandering, and found a samurai temple. There I quickly proquanil all stripes.)

v
vladimit n2 androit m-666 29.06.20

where is the evidence Florent, I can't find?