3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 29.06.20 12:27 pm

The white/grey quests (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In the side tasks completed tasks are highlighted in white or grey. What does it depend? Maybe even until the end fulfilled?

32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 29.06.20

Marquess
Grey like.

K
Kahran Ramsus 29.06.20

Marquess
White active, you can perform them, gray -inactive. Even done you can go again purely for the sake of the farm, they become active randomly.

R
RAZOR-GTR 29.06.20

Marquess
Performed those in which there is a tick, where empty squares unfulfilled. White is active at the moment, if they pass will be white with other

O
Oleg_Smirnov 29.06.20

The tasks that you have not been marked with an empty square, those that they passed the check to re-take again past the job get in the helicopter and there will be able to start again

M
Marquess 29.06.20

Oleg_Smirnov
RAZOR-GTR
Kahran Ramsus
Vova15ru

Fellas, I SNAU that the check is performed, a blank square - not done. I wonder why some people made the job the white, the other gray and performed opposite the white dot is illuminated. With training in shooting the same problem

s
samosan 29.06.20

Marquess
White , t if performed clumsily, and preferably to beat(for opening 46 episodes)

M
Marquess 29.06.20

samosan

and how to perform exercises at the shooting less clumsy?

s
samosan 29.06.20

Marquess
For shooting not as they are always highlighted,so your best score in the online table goes.

R
RAZOR-GTR 29.06.20

Marquess
There will always be a white job, outside depends on how you passed it to farm money and soldiers, in order to make the world live, type are in free movement and came across the task, even if you have already accomplished. Only minor tasks about 150 all at once on the map they will place, therefore, some active and others are not, pass it again and the other one will be white

s
samosan 29.06.20

RAZOR-GTR
only about 150 jobs, about 10 of each type(evacuation,drawings and TB) they are disposable(except for shooting) and take all give achivku.

M
Marquess 29.06.20

RAZOR-GTR
RAZOR-GTR

and they affect the opening of any of the episodes? Type just an average as it is not and the episode is not opened? Say 46

s
samosan 29.06.20

Marquess
For side effects important quantity,as only basic.
Spoilersi 7 times pass 11 mission to return quiet.

M
Marquess 29.06.20

samosan

and here's a question - if for example, I passed some kind of basic mission, for example 7 (bloody copper like) and not have completed all assignments (not evacuated prisoners for example) and when retrying the same mission of those tasks that has already been done on this mission will remain doing or need at new to comply with them?

A
Armanello 29.06.20

Marquess
This is a job that you can walk again and everything. For the sake of the farm. Responded well.

The goal of the assignment you need to perform again. Especially does not change anything. A little variety to the gameplay and a few new nicknames or logos.

s
samosan 29.06.20

Marquess
They will be performed,but 2 times for the extra 5000очков will not.

M
Marquess 29.06.20

Armanello

This is a job that you can walk again and everything. For the sake of the farm. Replied

I mention more jobs on the main missions, and not about the side effects

M
Marquess 29.06.20

samosan

thank you

A
Armanello 29.06.20

Marquess
I answered this question.

s
samosan 29.06.20

Armanello
Not most of the additional re-take,open knit,if you are a person with a skill fired(went into the game checked)

A
Armanello 29.06.20

samosan
And I did something about it wrote, no?