3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
e13geni4 29.06.20 12:28 pm

Logging (Farming Simulator 17)

I already wrote that here logging rolls ( compared to 15 m farmer, where wood is almost 6 times more expensive ! ) and a lot of it did not earn. But still, maybe someone will be interested. The calculations for the average.
Found three points of sale of timber : sawmill pond and under the crane near the same sawmill. The pond accepts logs 20% more expensive than the others. (Below prices are for crane )
The most expensive wood - pine for 36 m length logsPervatsch of them with a length of 12 m for sale for as much as 2100 euros per log. If the beam is shorter or longer, and the price is lower. ( Interestingly, two logs at 6 m from the same Pervatsch in the sum give about 2100 euros. The whole tree will come to the rescue of just over 1 000 mnt... )
Sawn the pine tree into three logs for 12 m get 2100+1440+330=3870 Eureka. But sawn the same 36-foot pine logs shorter and sticking them in separabilty , get 34 tons of wood chips that the green price 300 euros per ton will give about 10,400 euros ( have seen blue and price for 355 , and this is 14100 euros from one large tree ! )
The conclusion is clear : chips are cheaper logs about 2.5 times ! ( why StepanXolera in your stream has decided that logs more profitable chips, understand ? ) And to spend money on expensive equipment is not necessary : acquired separabilty ( fixed that immediately sells, or mobile, as you like ), the chainsaw and nothing more is not necessary ! Drinking and throws ! Especially here like the ability to throw the logs manually, no need for any expensive trucks and Scorpions !

Have yet to try to put the so-called poplar,said there are chips in General would be insane... but that's another topic ( field work, not logging ) . Good luck on the fields, and sorry for your attention ! :-)
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yurko Trucker 29.06.20

e13geni4
It is necessary to try)

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 29.06.20

e13geni4
Download (if any) separabilty Bruks which was in the 15 simulator,a very good thing to put in front of the tractor behind the trailer and immediately all the wood chips will be.

e
e13geni4 29.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
I have one .... not like, immediately pulled down....it's just a destroyer of trees and consider it natural to cheat... but we have real more...)))

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 29.06.20

e13geni4
Well, the taste and color.....))

b
bennsk 29.06.20

e13geni4
And that can be 4-6 m. the beam with your hand to move and throw in separabilty? I paw in pain =((

e
e13geni4 29.06.20

bennsk
:-):-):-)
Well, a 6-meter if just the tip... And at the base of the thickest logs in a 36 metre high pine trees - there are already more than 1.5 m will not lift... I cut these at 1.3 m ( mod MeasureHelp helps, measure the length of the logs ). The closer to the top, the longer the beam can be raised.In any case, much faster ( and cheaper ! ) than paw to suffer ...

V
Viktor.T. 29.06.20

Manufacturer Bruks real company and separate there is no it not cheating.

E
El Huron 29.06.20

viktort15
but implemented in the game it is not correct, to cheat

V
Viktor.T. 29.06.20

Core i7 Babko Edition
agree it is intended for the tops of a tree and not like huge trunks.

B
BScorp 29.06.20

Someone tell me, will still grow or have grown?

D
Dmitry Astahov 29.06.20

Went 2 separate for 17. Brooks and wood crusher. Who polzoval - which is better? And then they look the same, and Brooks in 2 times more expensive crusher.