3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NuttiArt 20.10.19 10:21 am

Installation of mods RE 4 UHD (Resident Evil 4)

Here climbed on the files and decided to put a couple of new skins for weapons, but there was a problem all game files are Packed in udas format and thus to replace them will not work. (Tried to just throw the files in the game folder it wouldn't work) So now how to put the skins?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloodthirster 20.10.19

you're an idiot? something here on this site will seperat about what that mystical folder xfiles and that's what you want there...

_
__DOC__ 20.10.19

Somebody knows where is possible download?..or is that a short joke?

V
Velikiy1000 20.10.19

Actually in port before everything was Packed in the folder xfiles - opened via GG-Kaku-that prog, there fill up fashion and again through her pack.
And in HD (2014) game, I personally do not understand how to put mods in the game !!! The files in the new folder with the new extension!
Ransacked the entire forum and found nothing, no instructions !!! People help and explain how to install the mods!

D
Diana Delchenko 20.10.19

Tell me where to get the folder хfile and how to throw to the Directorate...Who is it?

D
Diana Delchenko 20.10.19

Bloodthirster
disagree...This folder exists...Only the dick will find her

F
Fyori 20.10.19

Diane Galchenko
Yeah, where is she?

S
Sanches64 20.10.19

Bloodthirster
If you think that everything except for you idiots, then the conversation here is not about your xfile folder and about a new publication in nature where the hell will understand what all these files with the file extension udas to unpack and generally where and how to put fashion!