3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
metalman903 29.06.20 12:34 pm

How to run the game full screen [Windows 10] (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

how to start the first mafia on full screen ,and it constantly starts in a window,in винде10,was fiddling with the settings doesn't help set sovmestimosti identity in any way what to do prompt???
19 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 29.06.20

metalman903
Throw top ten in the trash and put a normal OS.

M
McLaren MP4-4 29.06.20

Alt+enter.

N
Nikita237 29.06.20

tovarish comrade
windows 95?

t

Nikita237
If you are so hardcore old man, you can to try it.

A
Ababkov Denis 29.06.20

tovarish comrade
Yes, ten good and new games on it smoothly go well with an old fuck, what can you do, sooner or later have to forget or dev

G
Grandshot 29.06.20

To get rid of the frame window mode, installing Mafia Widescreen Fix (http://thirteenag.github.io/widescreen_fixes_pack#s_other2) Then you must create the game folder an empty file wndmode.ini and the game will go in windowed mode without a border. Will look like full screen, will not notice the difference.

T
TyPyM6EK 29.06.20

Grandshot
From the heart helped!

A
Alexander Glyzin 29.06.20

Grandshot
How to install this fix? Downloaded all three files, unzip in game folder. And how to make the file .ini? Computers little rummage. Mostly on logic and intuition. If you can via FB email. Came here by accident, trying to find a solution in Yandex.

G
Grandshot 29.06.20

Alexander Glyzin
Just create a blank text document in the game folder, and save it as wndmode.ini (When you save in Notepad choose file Type: All files)

A

Grandshot
Blocnotes file did. Something not helped. Probably with archives something done, or not there. There inside there are no installation files.

A

Grandshot
Think I understand what the problem is. The format of the game is not stretched on my laptop... and the window is in the middle, and the edges of the black stripes. The screen on the monitor stretched to the sides. :) And full screen mode here does not include apparently. Because then the game will stretch and all will be flat. :)))

G
Grandshot 29.06.20

Alexander Glyzin
If the laptop graphics card from Nvidia, in the control Panel of the drivers to change the scaling mode desktop (Tab, Display para adjusting size and position desktop). But if the graphics card is from AMD, or Intel built-in drivers for these video cards it is also possible to change the scaling, but can not say specifically because I do not use.

e
eav96 29.06.20

When you start the game game I get an error - error #3075 Data not found...
Operating system - Windows 10.

e
eav96 29.06.20

Ababkov Denis wrote:
Yes, ten good and new games on it smoothly go well with an old fuck, what can you do, sooner or later have to forget or dev
It is unlikely. My father is a programmer and he told me oncethe New must support the old. This is the law.

L
L1no 29.06.20

tovarish comrade
The better your brain and bury...

t

L1no

S
Slobodenyuk Dmitriy 29.06.20

Good afternoon everyone, I unzipped the 3 folders to the game folder, created a file, put all files called it wndmode.ini
it still does not work plz tell me what I'm doing wrong

R
Roman Pashin 29.06.20

guys where in the game folder Mafia the city lsot heaven to find folder all files

e
eav96 29.06.20

Who does not plow try to download a special file from here - http://forum.mafia-game.ru/showthread.php?t=1978. Be sure to read the instructions for installation. Otherwise there will be problems,crashes and the same with them...