3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 29.06.20 12:36 pm

Graphics... (Hitman (2016))

I think one of the chart from the Absolution is not far away? And in some moments of the trailer a little worse than Absolution looks.
Spoiler
24 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heksenpey 29.06.20

you do not understand, then you whine that you don't like graphics, then figs with it...

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 29.06.20

nazhdachka
No, I'm fine. But it would be a shame if such a game will require an i7, 6gb RAM, and 2gb card.

C
Cookee 29.06.20

Yin-Ro-Gan
The Hitman never had a problem with optimization. If the graphics will be like in the absolute, which is not so bad, the system requirements will be at the level, for even my calculator was drawn to the absolute max.
P. S. Important thing, again, not made in the corridors to run.

t
twinq 29.06.20

In any case the graphics will be slightly better teksturki, or at least add some effects etc. And if not, then what will be shipping the system? Texture of Absolutn? Kind of funny.

l
lookaway 29.06.20

in absolute standards but was and rules optimization. but there was a small card. there will also be large, so that requirements will be added, I think.

t
twinq 29.06.20

lookaway
I agree, but not enough to take the same GTA open world the graphics are pretty decent - not as a system.

s
saa0891 29.06.20

Yin-Ro-Gan

Yes, the dialogue in Obsolescene and still better than many new projects looks like,and the amount of detail generally prohibitive,compared with the same MGSами,paid demo,there's even a Lord in the tent houses not to visit,about the amount of detail I tactfully silent.

b
bravointheua 29.06.20

Think instead on the schedule, they gave us the scale, a large study of the world and fill it with details.

t
twinq 29.06.20

In short anyway, we will not speculate what and how. And the toy will play with great pleasure.

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 29.06.20

Me too the first time seemed Paschen graphics. Even the trailer, it is old technology drawing are used.

A
Aleksey Reshetnikov 29.06.20

Well, the engine is the same, it is not surprising that apparently is hard to find differences. What most caught my eye is the behavior of the clothes, well there skirts, ties. Another reflection screwed, well, more polygons, it will not be necessary now Tessellate turn on to have a Bald head wasn't square. Let's just say - General Grifoni sent on this special mission of his son.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 29.06.20

Yin-Ro-Gan
What do you think of the new technology already. I think the system requirements will just be normal.

555mafiozzo555 29.06.20

Definitely a new Hitman prettier. In Absolution, too much bloom, blur, glare..... in short soap. Open locations - not so hot, the detail is sad. And indeed it is too cartoony.
In the new Hitman the lighting is beautiful and realistic, palette, too, shines natural flowers and not the soap from Absolute. New range and lighting is somewhat reminiscent of MGS V.

D
Dimjke102 29.06.20

I have one in Bethke texture above the minimum can not be put?

B
BLACK MILK 29.06.20

Dimjke102
It's kind of like from the graphics card depends, I have not Ultra textures to put vidyuhi 3gb is not enough for them (GTX 780 3GB).

m
meagarry 29.06.20

BLACK MILK
Also 3 gig. 280x. Played with max textures.

B
BLACK MILK 29.06.20

meagarry
Recheck again, I also set maximum, but at the moment, because after the beta test line Ultra textures all gone, leaving only the High.

m
meagarry 29.06.20

BLACK MILK
sorry, already deleted the game(I can't remember exactly what name it was at the last line - high or ultra). friend also said that I could change texture. and this is only the beta. the release is still fixed.

d
deIIis 29.06.20

I have ultra in beta was chosen GTX 780Ti, probably depends on video card or wood is not updated under beta.
NVIDIA has just updated the firewood for the release of the beta.

S
Stepan Sergeevich 29.06.20

Who the demo is, to say the i3 will go? The incentive in the minimum requirements set i5, don't want to throw 300r)