3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sku11 Lord 29.06.20 12:37 pm

Weak PC (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

People, please tell me what mods for extra quests can be put on weak PC?
video card 256mb pixel Shader 2.0
RAM 2GB
processor 2.5 Ghz Intel E330
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 29.06.20

Put fashion and check. Well, who do you answer to your request.

R
Rograx 29.06.20

If the original starts normal, without any improvement in graphics and textures. On AP PRO look, so a lot of any mods. There is a forum and chat, so I think you're there.

M
Mr Hops 29.06.20

As such computer to do, you can play... It to a Museum already have to give...

S
SerrReks 29.06.20

:) My card is 128 , and operatives - 1.2 GB ... and Pentium, 4th , and play... but often problems with the icons in the inventory., because viduh. So , 80th , you're wrong ...

P
PaXa_ 29.06.20

The fact that quests do not require a very powerful PC. Unless of course the quest does not involve the destruction of an entire Horde of zombies (because of pogrugenie three hundred NPC need very much to raise the RAM, percents, and indeed all). So depends not on the quest, but from the environment that should be in the quest

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Game on a single core of the CPU is

M
Mr Hops 29.06.20

So these people who write to Steam that the game is not optimized for their powerful computers :-)

D
Domoi 29.06.20

Try fashion - the affected Area and the affected Area 2 Strike back: a story with their quests and HUD has changed the new mutants have + a minigun and a whole bunch, in my opinion will be a weak PC. And there's a cool mod Shadow v Reloading.1.4

r
rPeBoJL 29.06.20

fashion to the simplified schedule is

A
Aleksey Karasew 29.06.20

Don't even know what to offer.Play the Way to Pripyat or Pripyat.The point of the report. Still there is a modification called Project Medeiros.

P
PSih2097 29.06.20

SGM 2.0

S
Sku11 Lord 29.06.20

Thank you all, I will try.

S
Sku11 Lord 29.06.20

Eightieth
They are always whining, I actually mammoth manage to play. We need to appreciate such a good game and not to criticize optimization.

S
Sku11 Lord 12.09.22

Tin, well, I had a mammoth 6 years ago.