3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 29.06.20 12:37 pm

Combat technique: how to stretch time battle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a question for connoisseurs of the game. To me the game is all very pleasant, but a little confused by the pace of the fights very fast, I think. I thought if I could develop the skills associated with health, resistance to intoxication, then the fight will be longer because the damage caused Geralt would be too much of health. But when I increased the difficulty level until the 3rd, it turned out that more than one mutagenic elixir to take into battle is still not allowed, and damage taken increased dramatically. And everything was as in the beginning of the game - a couple of missed strikes and a dead body. So I think, on what to do in the development of the hero emphasis that investigations into non-storyline battles with robbers in the first place - lasted longer?
22 Comments
Sort by:
W
WAga 29.06.20

Wear lowlvl swords=)

P
Phenomena 29.06.20

The complexity of the death put.

W
Widukind 29.06.20

WAga
if you take weak swords (and I took damage and so not the strongest) that kill. I was thinking that it was more important for damage mitigation: develop Quen, wear heavy armor and still try to drink as many potions?

S
Sanio4eg 29.06.20

To reduce damage we need to take armor with the maximum resistance. Watch this VIDOS.

W
WAga 29.06.20

Widukind
There is a lot of talent and mutations which are interrelated. It is certainly possible to develop a build a bear set+talent for heavy armor+talent at CP+mutations on SS+elixirs and potions on survival and everything else, and you will Tanchev all face. But in my experience I can say that the key to survival is dodging=)

I
Ivanych 29.06.20

Widukind
Visual alchemy in order to be able to eat a greater quantity of broth.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.06.20

Depends on who fights. If people, just many blocks, counterattacks to hold Dodge of course (to less damage to), at the expense of armor do not know what to advise, but you can take a set of the snake, because there's sort of resistance is good, at the expense of the swords will not say.
For bleeding: signs - Quen primarily on full and Arden, the battle - the damage and the swirl with a gap, about the elixirs will not say, because never in this thread did not sharpen itself, you have to try in the next passage. Still can Aksi pump to enchant opponents (if I'm not mistaken, an alternative mode like on his side, pulls the enemy in my opinion a useful thing, especially when fighting against a crowd, for example in Blood and Wine Hansa storm). If anything else remember, I will write.

W
Widukind 29.06.20

Sanio4eg
thank you, many interesting

h
hoursdragon 29.06.20

And in the settings tried to install the box under increase the level of the enemy? I, on the hundredth level swords in around 1190 and is one hell I'm beating them only with the tenth strike if not fifteenth, owing to this option in the settings. And almost all opponents become krasnogorye but with a green hood submitted with a single blow, but they are few I come across.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Still can Aksi pump to enchant opponents (if I'm not mistaken, an alternative mode like on his side pulls the enemy
Skill PUPPET.Only if you fight against a crowd in a small space,it is a choice between axiem and quenum.On the one hand to appear a helper,but you can get blamed for the damage Geralt.On the other — alone,but behind the shield

A

[Denis]
But the shield will fly off after one hit.
Full set of Griffin can be the magic to do with igenom. Throw yrden, the area he ogogo what in the vent, and this field accelerates the recovery of energy, i.e. can be signs of sick of the crowd, and while still slowing strong.

W
Widukind 29.06.20

hoursdragonhoursdragon
so I myself can not say that are good, rather the contrary. When I applied this setting, I very quickly killed. I'm asking in this thread is just about something else: how not to complicate the fight and make it difficult, but as its stretch of time with average ordinary balance. Because I like to kill rogues, but it is usually due to the very quick fight with alternation of fast and powerful attack, circular attack, etc. If I'm trying to slow and beat them calmly one by one (Geralt light armor, 1 mutagenic potion, 2 potions Quen), I was quickly killed. So I think, what the alternatives are. Heavy armor is obvious, but I tried that and it's not too curious about what opportunities are still there

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
But the shield will fly off after one hit.
I guess you shield is not pumping.He from the first blow only in the early stages,or very strong bosses.And so,to two or three hits is enough.I irden not rocked

A

[Denis]
Yeah, I Quen directly to the maximum not to pump yet. The same, incidentally, ought to do it, just talent plucked's nowhere to put, except that in mutations. Which mutagens are not present((

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
And Arden,as I understand it,in tight spaces good when you attack a bunch of monsters

A

[Denis]
Well irden+Igny or aard, good)

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
In General,the shield depends on the level of monsters that attack.From the types of monsters too.That's just what was playing on some 3-4 times is enough,some more.But if you raise the level of monsters to level Geralt,some fights can be serious,especially with the Gargoyles, or Cyclops,or if the room/cave a huge crowd to attack.Serious in terms of time,long.Spirits as well give a rebuff.Here,I think against the crowd Irden it

h
hoursdragon 29.06.20

Widukind
Oh, you mean that, then sorry, I do not understand the essence of the question, unfortunately I can not advise in the way that interests you. Personally, I proceed from the concept that fight with bladed weapons is not cinematic exchanges by tapping on the blades to each other, and the transient process, which is all about the precision strike/shot in varying positions, according to the principle kenjutsu, so to compare. Here theoretically, for example when Geralt in the roll gets passed stabbing blow in groin area/stomach/chest, then when the enemy doesn't have time to figure out where there is a strike and set the block, then a blow may be the last in the life of the opponent, especially if it mates in the same pants or shirt, I mean without the protection of a case. For this I'm not worried about the length of the fight, but this is only IMHO.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

hoursdragon
The strike may be the only,if the opponent is 20 levels below.Beating powerful,and all.But if one Witcher from the school of the cat to drink a swallow before the fight,Geralt goes blind and pounding on guess

l
lookaway 29.06.20

Widukind
I'll tell you on your last year's experience.
actually, I was rocking DD and survived with the help of Oborotov and bounces, but sometimes there are situations when it is better to have extra armor. then rescued sets: bear vs monsters and some set against people (with andika, that is). they're about 30% damage cut.
you can still narrate elixirs. there is any one that regedit HP shocks. you're going to use the flurry kick (or whatever that knob in light style is called) will be just a permanent HP. but it was IMBA imbaba.