3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 29.06.20 12:37 pm

Requests the dll file (Mortal Kombat X)

It works when run as admin, file is missing MSVCR110.dll,
no antivirus, defender is disabled, file eat, no one checks cache 100% for the hundredth time, 4 times pereskazal the game and how was the error remained, although it was working perfectly fine until I restored the computer to its original state, but then I downloaded it and everything worked, but then that's all just requests this file, the system has it, tried to download and upload it to the root of the game did not help. Maybe you know what? one was something similar. All software for the game is also installed.
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omnia Smirnow 29.06.20

Demons97
You have a problem with API components Microsoft Cisual C++. Delete them from your PC from 2005 to 2015. Then download it from the official online Microsoft all of these components from 2005 to 2015 x64-x86 and install: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download (there still is searching).

O
Omnia Smirnow 29.06.20

Do not shake these .dll files separately and don't throw them to the Windows folder, you'll only make things worse.
That's how much these components on my PC:

D
Demons97 29.06.20

Omnia Smirnow
Yes, I already figured it out, this file was just blocked, needed access doom and all, and I wondered and wondered how and what, and then realized that if you try to go into the property. here a tick there was not, and it worked

V
Vetal Vetal 29.06.20

In the future, if someone will need, here's 1 solution - http://russian.dll-file.info/load/m/msvcr110_dll/13-1-0-14801

O
Omnia Smirnow 29.06.20

Vetal Vetal
I repeat: do Not swing these shitty .dll files individually and not throw them to the Windows folder, you will only make things worse.
He tried.

V
Vetal Vetal 29.06.20

Omnia Smirnow
Not always, but this method helps, he tried to tie libraries to the exe files etc.