3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den1s4400 29.06.20 12:54 pm

Very bad (grainy, noisy) picture (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Needhelp! Very bad (grainy, noisy) picture in the game - TLOU2.

PS4 Pro (last revision) + TV Samsung Q80R + HDMI 2.1 - the Game runs at 4K@60fps but in YUV422(HDR) - RGB can not run.

The crux of the problem - the Picture is not very high, all in the “dust” to ”bean”, gradients, shadows as pouty JPG ... voice was climbing, not possible to play - not nice. Launched the first TLOU are all excellent.

All the way or what to do? plz help 3 years waiting game ))

PS Actually, 90% of the games working in YUV422(HDR) - something you can do on HDMI 2.0 ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
anotoleololo 29.06.20

you will be surprised, but it is impossible to find 4K, where it is not. but there's a solution: sit further 2 metres from the TV, this grain is visible up close.

v
vovangt4 29.06.20

Den1s4400
What not to write need help? What kind of Needhelp English word in Russian letters, poorly studied)

p
pekari 29.06.20

vovangt4
What do you care what he writes? The man asked for help, and you to dig .

p
pekari 29.06.20

Now to solve the issue with graphics not. Only if Naughty Dog will release a patch in which will be able to remove the grit.

L
Lex-one 29.06.20

Den1s4400
Console is shit, cuts the resolution in this way.
Nothing can be done.

i
inad 29.06.20

Down scaling to 2K or move onto the monitor. TLoU2 on PS4 Pro supports up to 1440p. The above abseil.

R
RikoChiko 29.06.20

Many complain about the graininess, wait for patches.

K
Kenn1y 29.06.20

Den1s4400
Light grain effect from the movie, but it is in the game is minimal. By the way 60 frames eye no HDMI 2.1, but is clearly smoother 30.

L
Lex Raven 29.06.20

Alas, Yes... At the moment, the grit does not turn off.. the campaign is feature of the game...
Before the advent of the patch - you don't even have to twitch :(
But the dialogue is of course very impressive.. and frame significantly more than allowing RDR-2..
Although essentially impossible to compare.. There is open world... and then the hallway, though very high quality..
I'm a bespectacled, but with a three meters can see the grain 65 on the Proshka... and Yes, 4K is not here..

L
Logan1227 15.07.20

Guys sorry for offtopic, TLOU2 on PS4 Pro automatically starts in resolution higher than 1080? Whether it's apskeyl 1440 or 4K? How to understand what resolution the game works? If the course is not to define the eye, TV output 4K via HDMI 2.1

k
koltos17 15.07.20

Say if motion blur to kill to 0, the grain less. I have a blur on the 6 is somewhere.

s
statickable 15.07.20

Grain effect is a feature, at first strained and then used, the grain usually creates the illusion of sharper images and, in General, gives the highlights in dark scenes.

k
koltos17 15.07.20

statickable
This shit was supposed to give a choice how I want. This isn't a movie. In many games the grain can be killed to 0 in the settings.

And all the commercials game shows no grain and look ohrenitelnaya)

T
TehnoBrake 15.07.20

Seriously? you just grit caught?

R
Roman Stone 15.07.20

the last of us 2 I noticed that when aiming all weapons in the hands looks blurry,and if you aim right in the emphasis for example in the wall it's all clear.It is not trying to set all the past, It seems so fucking GRAINY effect.Went into photo mode there settings darkness,all clearly set up and colors and colors and graininess,but these settings are confused in a couple of minutes because it is pure footnote time! Well waiting for the PATCH 1.03,I wrote that correct,and when to wait for Hz.

a
anotoleololo 15.10.20

DayPsycho
The dog should be gone.