3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JekST 29.06.20 12:59 pm

The plot (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

Need For Speed no longer. Disappeared new ideas, graphics, more written for consoles, and the plot for show.
But still, NFS should have it, and really the whole plot will consist of racing against friends and establish their own records?
In the game there are screens in the lobby. In breaks between competitions the player can do anything.
Also to drive with the police.
One question:
Are you satisfied with this position Criterion Games?
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snake Eyes. 29.06.20

Are you satisfied with this position Criterion Games?
It is,moreover, to get used to racing without the story,MW2005 and Carbon it was not(except blacklist)
The plot only in The Run was,besides, not everyone liked it(the game)I only plot it catered and everything.In your old favorite Most Wanted(e) you did not bother(multiplayer and career)So that it can be used.And Criterion and so works well with their games,after MW2012 we will see a new Burnout,but later(after 5 years approximately)Criterion can provide us with some kind of cool game in a different genre,and each new game they change something and add something.I'm happy with them...

S
SteveG8 29.06.20

JekST
I don't know, on the one hand the plot of course is almost the main element in the game, on the other hand looking at KKH-KKH m-m plot UnderCover, The Run, etc. they could cut off and throw it away, it's there to justify the actions of the protagonist. Hackneyed plot about the COP under the ceiling a long time ago nobody cares, the story is about becoming a humble racer - king of the streets, too, wandering up and down, what other options gentlemen ? I think Criterion to what extent do the right thing - not stepping in the same puddle, which hit their brothers in the shop.

M
MadSparrow 29.06.20

in these races without a plot you can easily do.

J
JekST 29.06.20

What I mean by PLOT?- for example the black list.
I myself did not like the RUN but MW is better, and HP along with a great Burnout!, but at least there we moved up the stairs(in HP) .. in the new MW, we are talking about local network, which confuses me.

S
Snake Eyes. 29.06.20

JekST
Same as in MW

D
Dusty-v8 29.06.20

Well, what plot can there be a speech if the game makes Criterion game!!!

O
Outer [survived the end o 29.06.20

JekST They said that in a single game will be a black list, and from the beginning we will be on top of it so the plot is a will

O

"and HP along with a great Burnout!, but at least there we moved up the stairs(in HP)

All that you listed is complete shit

these both games are just masterpieces

J
JekST 29.06.20

Meysen
Hopefully,now you feel good in the bath =D
OuterGTR
You cheered me!)
There is a black list, there is a mood)
Did you mean list a career?

T
TIGERblacK 29.06.20

JekST
Burn is great, but what about HP - I don't know, she's kind of weird, especially the feature with the ignition of the engine. What for it there generally? I have it slightly under the middle of the beginning to podslushivaet, so I did not appreciate it properly.

O

JekST odinochnoy game is a career :D

J
Joshua H 29.06.20

It was said that in a single game will be a black list of 10 riders. So the story is, at least some, but I will.

S
Snake Eyes. 29.06.20

TIGERblacK
Very sad to hear that=(
At least it is better than MW2005

T
TIGERblacK 29.06.20

Snake Eyes.
Well, the computer will update, let's see...
Well, the ignition of the engine is definitely too much. It's more to Mafia II would be. By the way, I am sorry that this did not...

N
Nefesh 29.06.20

Did the previous NFSMW was the plot? no, I didn't notice...

S
Snake Eyes. 29.06.20

TIGERblacK
Well, why did you just play watered?Your comp is to blame in this=)
[Nefesh]
Some blacklist think the plot is just stupidity.I was litsuha with excerpts from the video MW2005,well, where Razor and his company.The plot wasn't there.IMHO

k
kain2013 29.06.20

Shit, this is your new need for speed most wanted and criterion games, the company is not able to do to make stories last company, though NFS is more interesting doing them at least interesting plot was.

D
DocToR aka DOC 29.06.20

JekST
Position Criterion Games to put it mildly, is not satisfied. They make complete crap. No plot, nothing. The exception can add The Run and then there is the story much less the plot Most Wanted, Carbon, etc. They make games where stupid to drive...no interest....no characters...no plot..
It's like Shift 2...in a meaningless game, and Hot Porsuit too.
I'd rather play the good old Most Wanted, Carbon The Undercover, Pro Street than in this crap.
Now, if Most Wanted 2 would make the plot associated with the previous Most Wanted...there Rezoom or other characters that would be a fucking game at all. And so typical mindless Need For Speed...

x
xAndrewx 29.06.20

without the characters
The main characters in NFS cars. It has always been.
I'd rather play good old
Carbon
Undercover
Pro Street
Mad?

S
Snake Eyes. 29.06.20

DocToR aka DOC
The bridge Vanted 2005 is only for the slow that do not see the point and interest in the race....

xAndrewx
I understand you too are negative to them?