3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey_Gross 29.06.20 01:00 pm

Fatal Error - Unsupported game version detected (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

https://imgur.com/a/uBL2iDA

Today came update I decided to go to try,and now this.what to do help
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerzh93 29.06.20

Alexey_Gross
online is not immediately updated

K
KIBERMAX 29.06.20

Alexey_Gross
https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/775 don't thank

P. S. in short, when allowed to developed a new patch for the game, and mod developers will add support for a new patch later.

C
CrowBY 29.06.20

Alexey_Gross
disable the beta and you will have happiness
PS the Developers Thicker not release the game cartoon under beta patches, and as mentioned above the cartoon, even under the release version of the update is not immediately updated.

A
Alexey_Gross 29.06.20

CrowBY
ie for example the current tomorrow all will work?Ie will be available in multi player?

A
Alexey_Gross 29.06.20

CrowBY
Throw on 1.37 and wait for updates?I just cheated and that's why the Top and bottom 1.37.1 1.37.2

C
CrowBY 29.06.20

Alexey_Gross
the incentive properties of the game put as at the screen, waiting for to be updated and run

C
CrowBY 29.06.20

by the way sometimes it happens that if you played on your main saved game on the beta patch, when you rollback to an older version of the saved game stops working. how exactly this works with patch 1.37 and 1.38, I don't know. not tested.

A
Alexey_Gross 29.06.20

CrowBY
Start,but there is a saving problem

C
CrowBY 29.06.20

Alexey_Gross
if you can not find a saved game and asks to create a new one, try a couple of times to restart the cartoon.
if you wrote that saving with a newer version and fails to load it, then you have to wait until the update to 1.38 will release and renew the cartoon for it, well or to create a second profile and play as long as it is

A
Alexey_Gross 29.06.20

CrowBY
Okay,thanks for the tips)