3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kshishtof Pendereckiy 20.10.19 10:21 am

Who did the Russian voice acting? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello!Who knows who was voiced in the Russian version of the heroes of the game?I can't find information only about the Greek actors are.Was wondering who was voiced in the Russian version.Such voices are gorgeous!
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
sewerus123 20.10.19

Krzysztof Penderecki
Logrus, they are almost all games from they localize and despite poor localization of the same Watch Dogs(the first one), now they localize the game, and not come up with your own translation(with so Oh well)

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 20.10.19

Those who Witcher-3. Met female characters voiced by the actress R. Iskander (Keira Metz) and actress Elena Chebaturkin ((Anna Henrietta).
There is also a distinctive male voices of the bandits from the same game. Of course, the names do not know.

t
truePolAl 20.10.19

Krzysztof Penderecki
There is no list of all dubbing actors and someone who voiced. Most likely, there is a cast list somewhere in the credits, but I'm too lazy to look. Many I know by voice is very good. Here's the list: Tkachenko Sergey Oleg Novikov, Cassandra – Anna Kiseleva, Phebe Eliza Martirosov, Markas – Alexander Novikov, Mirrin – Yulia Yablonskaya, Nikolaus – Nikita Prozorovsky, Stentor – Ivan Zharkov, Barnabas – Aleksandr Kovrizhnykh, Herodotus – Konstantin Karasik, Pythagoras – Mikhail Sushkov, Aspasia – Natalia Grachev, Alcibiades – Sergey Smirnov, Pericles - Vladimir Rybalchenko, Braced – Ilya Isayev. Elpenor – Eugene Waltz, Leonid Vladimir Antonik, Leila Hassan – Barbara Shepherd, Victoria Bibo – Polina Shcherbakova, Kleon – Maxim Pinsker, Kira – Elena Chebaturkin, Crisis – Natalia Kaznacheeva, The Sphinx – Elena Soloveva, Sophocles – Radik Mukhametzyanov, Euripides Basil Dahnenko.

i
imitator26 20.10.19

They hire voice actors in the credits and probably no names, here's an example Ghost Recon Wildlands

D
DeClore 20.10.19

lazy pictures

O
Onotole_console 20.10.19

RestlessDreams91
In comparison with the English voice acting, the Russian is just gorgeous!

K
Kshishtof Pendereckiy 20.10.19

truePolAl
Thank you so much,buddy!

O
Onotole_console 20.10.19

RestlessDreams91
It is the accent ruins everything. Well if the actors spoke in Greek in the game about Greece, but when the characters speak broken English, it's not authentic, it's just ridiculous. It was like watching a Comedy about the Indians, first arrived in America.

c
choa 20.10.19

Onotole_console
I agree. Listen to the English version, this taskbar what else. Phoebe voiced some sort of a smoky old woman, the voice-well, actually no half times, no children.

In the ru version not liked the voice only Cassandra. At all. Well, the school of the localizer with its eerie pant while running. Also, when I hear voice actors from the Witcher becomes like that.... weird ) But overall the voice acting is ru version just on top.

j
jgoodwin89 20.10.19

Onotole_console
Oh yeah. Would speak in ancient Greek. Who the fuck would understand outside of churches. I remember They did
FC:P which everyone said made-up language, something very few people came. The English version of amusing modern Greek accent, plus the English story is justified. Well, subtitles Russian frankly lousy, and if the translation is the same as the subtitles - it is quite sad.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.10.19

jgoodwin89
the translation, unfortunately, is the same - the actors speak exactly what is in the subtitles. Ie quite often not at all what was said in English. version (or that, but in an abridged form - while so that the meaning is lost completely). Sadness. But the actors are great (recalled the situation with TAO, when the actors worked just fine, but a couple of drunken technicians have thrown feyspalm appendage).

u
usus 20.10.19

Krzysztof Penderecki
The same transfer curve kapets)

A
Alexidrik 20.10.19

What are you, the English voice acting is beyond praise, that Russian localization is something unimaginable. Yes, speak with an accent because of the voice Yubiki specifically selected the Greek English-speaking actors, but their accents or slightly spoils the impression on the contrary brings some flavor or something. How it tried to play with a Russian voice acting, well, just not the same experience. Recently the AC series since unity only pass on the original with Russian subtitles. Unity was held specially in the French language, it was just in time as the action took place in France, respectively the characters were supposed to speak French. If Odysseus was the Greek language would play in Greek. Probably the only game from naughty Dog can boast of gorgeous Russian localization, still Survive till dawn well-localized, the actors worked honestly for their fees.

A
Alexidrik 20.10.19

choa Normal at Phoebes (or Phoebe) voice in the original version, as befits a child's voice...... and not as in the Russian version female, adult voice stylized children, sometimes listen and do not understand whether the child speaks or woman hogging the mirror. Hate when Russian localizers saving money instead of child actors invited adult women to voice children's roles.

c
choa 20.10.19

Alexidrik
don't know only watched the first cut scene and the voice of the Phoebes in the original well, really smoky aunts, on children's gender nor the times it does not. Just one more time on YouTube to listen. Otherwise, then you need the exact age of the Phoebes. If she is 16-18, it's possible. If 9-10 is very strange.

A
Alexidrik 20.10.19

choa Means you have something with hearing. It turns out that in the Russian version when the girl duplicated the adult aunt, changing the tone of voice, that's fine.

c
choa 20.10.19

Alexidrik
it is at times better than the original voice smoky female voice of the child. Yes and look subtitrate instead of cut-scenes will leave the followers of RDR2.

By the way, aunt in the Russian dubbing of 25 years.

A
Alexidrik 20.10.19

choa Children should duplicate/voice children-actors, and not the aunt who 25 years and above. What is the specific hearing in all likelihood, the normal voice you think smoky and the voice of APE 25 year old aunt is quite normal. Daaaaa.