3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 29.06.20 01:15 pm

Of the seasons of lost rewards in the form of cars (Forza Horizon 4)

Hey all, long time did not go to the game and not watched the news on the game. Yesterday went for a drive and noticed that for seasons now give felspine and money. So, now rare cars only in forzatune and the auction to buy? Please tell me who owns the information on the game.

Of course the game is licensed. If ultimate edition.
14 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 29.06.20

insel260
I was so surprised that now I go to start the game after half a year of absence... xD

H
Hudson 29.06.20

insel260
They wrote on Twitter a week ago that do not produce new cars and events in connection with support of the protests of the movement Black Lives Matter in the United States. Solidarity and all. Until the situation blows over a new car can not see only money and vilsen. The idiocy of course, but what are we going to do about it.

How are strangled blacks and prize machines in Forze - known only to the developers.

IW in Modern Warfare, by the way, for the same reason postponed the launch of the 4th season on June 3 at a later time.

M
MCior 29.06.20

insel260
.Chiken
Hudsоn
Today the update came out, and now for the next two seasons will give the prize and a new (4 Toyota) cars.

i
insel260 29.06.20

Hudsоn
They probably blacks model cars do. That's why we shut it down.
^_^
Hmm, the idiocy is still the same.

A
ASHILTINEC 29.06.20

MCior
Only to get them is almost impossible, because up to 80% of the season will not be completed (4%, where it disappeared), I've done all the work, summer and autumn made up 81%, but suddenly after the update 80% jumps to 76% and I want to kill myself, but after the updates fall to 80% and failed, although before the update it was 80% so goodbye Toyota (

M
MCior 29.06.20

ASHILTINEC
There is. Fixed one error, added a bunch of new ones. Still, for example, that stupid achievement where you have to buy one of the houses (that's why this all had to be added?!), doesn't open, although I have this house for a hundred years, as purchased...

i
insel260 29.06.20

MCior
And today I noticed that I have a house not bought. The Palace (right on the map) for $ 10 million. Although this house was bought a long time ago. Didn't know that avatar in the game, can sell at home, if the player long comes into the game ^_^
Well, that avatar of the machine is not sell, although here the unknown. A lot of cars, try to remember - you had that car in the garage or not...
At the moment, 514 cars available in the garage (without duplicates) of 691. Here I sit and think, could any abyss?..

M
MCior 29.06.20

insel260
By the way, yesterday has been updated and a bug with the achievement of fixed. And cars, I got everything except the coveted McLaren 720S PO. It's even possible to obtain, except at auction, if specifically so fortanet?

i
insel260 29.06.20

MCior
Him for what we gave, and now the XS, or the AUC or wait until re-appear in events.

M
MCior 29.06.20

insel260
Normal 720S were given, but Pre Order... At least, I'm almost non-stop playing ФХ4 already in November 2018, and from that time never missed a single season, but McLaren have not seen. And other PO-of the machine, by the way, only in the store Forzathon you could buy (besides the auction).

i
insel260 29.06.20

MCior
Oh, that's right. But perhaps in NY it wasn't on the list distributed? Just a game I bought after half a year after its release, and this car I have.

M
MCior 29.06.20

insel260
On the last NG when every day in the store Forzathon handed car, was all PO machine but just McLaren 720S, and Ford Focus. But Ford recently (a week ago) has handed out, and there's a caveat: I have a few days did not go to the game and was not aware (not paying attention), saying that there is a every day car distributed. Don't know, maybe it was then that I missed my chance.

i
insel260 29.06.20

MCior
What, then, can not with 100% certainty answer where exactly I got this car. All I can wish you luck with getting this car.

M
MCior 29.06.20

insel260
Thanks, I'll try to get it.

Meanwhile, though the developers fixed a glitch with the achievement, but did not correct the progress of the seasons, which you still cannot complete at 100% (maximum possible of 94%).