3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Battle_net 29.06.20 01:15 pm

New season, old grifters (Diablo 2)

Old topic don't want to raise and make better than new. Let's create a topic with a list of the Scam, and those who sell the gear at inflated prices. Beginners ( Yes, judging by the chat and games here right now a lot of newcomers D ) this topic will be useful, well I hope so. There are knsn list threw but:
1) not everyone knows how to find him.
2) it is necessary that firkax stood chatting.
I hope somebody will support the initiative and this topic will not die quickly. Even attempting to throw you is considered a sign of scammers. Please do not write about throwing the administration to fix, or to not close the topic please, this topic should be open to all, from small to large. Yes start draining!
Spoilera very few believe that the topic is at least startanet, so big chance that it will be removed
121 Comments
Sort by:
B
Battle_net 29.06.20

I'm ACCA and the names of the characters I will write about which spoke in the chat, and I complained.
akks: UberDru, Yakoff (Dima decided that enough normal games) )
pers: Y-X, expert_ench, TXI, and little else but remind(
That's one person.

L
Lord_Karneliys 29.06.20

Description: tr amul sold Celica for IST and then the one who sold (pseudo YAKOFF) went into chat its free to ask. Divorce for beginners but that's a topic for them, and create one, so that the normas.

L
Lord_Karneliys 29.06.20

[
[[gmr]] 29.06.20

Lord_Karneliys
Yes, this is a Scam, this is scales!!! To BAYROUTY!!!

L
Lord_Karneliys 29.06.20

Sorry that photo and not a screenshot(

L
Lord_Karneliys 29.06.20

[[gmr]]
XD

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.06.20

Lord_Karneliys
what do you think of this amulet?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.06.20

kolossEkb
this is due to the fact that the # can't do the exchange
avtoparkovka at the best price — perfect
besides, would add liquidity due to speculative activity
but no
# can only do bugs

U
Uncle Fred 29.06.20

Old topic don't want to raise
And can not...in the heart(?) hammered a stake of moderation. Necromancers like you can only study the remains.
Ps well and Tr Amul for East zigalovo 2020!!! Someone invite the dog with the police!

O
Obsessed 29.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG], so do not can not and other! :-)
once upon a time was a conversation with him and kind (he told me): - do you think that it is difficult to add two lines of code?! but then chalice can stop SUFFERING, and this argentopyrite! ((

N
NoNonsense 29.06.20

Uncle Fred
Howled like watching, I suppose chat free Exodus begging and then sells at inflated.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.06.20

Obsessed
long distance can be seen, what can not, otherwise I would have done anything

[
[_JENKA_] 29.06.20

themes all rotten and rotten, think that the thread more interesting

k
kot-stargazer 29.06.20

[_JENKA_]
I mean about the nurse chew something, or how to download MF Blizzard the Sorka, or someone who is a lump on the cheek rolled on pvp ?Yeah really...
# Chest cahow come to me! Your journey is over. Your dreams will come true. Come to me!

A
Archon Guard 29.06.20

set Tr at the beginning of the season (correct me if the beginning is less than six months) usually cost ~vex him Amul East
but because this season especially a lot of streight willing to sell all at the prices of the end of last season, it is not surprising that this price seemed someone zigalovo
I write for those who showed up, and they campaign did not even realize that they make fun of -- without the pale

U
Uncle Fred 29.06.20

Archon Guard
Cost it worth it...Yes ktozh it buys(for vex)? Chug it now. Shaka is also pretty expensive...but for the mind/small it is possible to bargain.
NoNonsense
Be careful on the turns, Agripina Petrovna. And then you can again start to communicate not as you imagine imagine communication.

U
Uncle Fred 29.06.20

kot-stargazer
or how to download MF Blizzard the Sorka,
Without block OFC! Let Mortal Kombat begin!)

D
DELETEEND 29.06.20

Battle_net wrote:
I'm ACCA and the names of the characters I will write about which spoke in the chat, and I complained.
Without details nobody cares will. And finally could you slander an honest man?! Kokie your evidence?
All smysol of cataloga, to the public - in observation throwing kakahami between grifters and throw, (it is desirable that both sides were suction ESO to podlivaya oil). Otherwise, anyone not interested in this topic.
So I suggest you, just to raise the interest in your topic - you want to do some clear kidalovo, some talkative Celik. Or wait moschnogo of kealoha and hope that the whining will come to your topic.

Well, about the prices in General nobody cares. Do not like the price, don't buy\do not sell.

N
NoNonsense 29.06.20

Uncle Fred
Yes as a start and finish. Say Hello to the natives.

DELETEEND
I agree. To form opinion on the basis of suction, that or the other is not logical.

But those who are begging for fries while pretending he's just getting started and then resells these here to highlight the need.

O
Obsessed 29.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG], Nene, I'm aware of this question and there is generally a wallet from the outside offered their services. but then MB another - stupid ocori played to let someone in your garden. however, to build assumptions.. )