3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Werewolf 29.06.20 01:19 pm

Ship (Gothic 2)

How to get on the ship at the end of Chapter 5? I have assembled a team of 5 people, the captain chose me, they are all waiting for me at the port, razreshenie on the ship is supposed to give the judge, but he does nothing. How to be? (If it is possible for more plz:))

PS I dragon hunter.
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gott 29.06.20

In Chapter 3, you must complete a quest Lackey judges. In Chapter 5 need to talk to Lee, he will say go...to the judge....
Then everything is easy and simple.

B
BISMARK 29.06.20

Type the command more,tell me who you have and I'll tell someone else to take.
If the captain standing on the dock,tell him you're ready to sail,he will tell you that you invited the team to the ship,ask,then tell him that let's like to sail and swim in the good way.
Don't need permission from anyone to request the vehicle to be stolen.
And if the captain you said that it is necessary to invite the team to the ship,so that the team Mola.

P
PlayGround.ru 29.06.20

there should be:Lee,lares,Gorn,Milton,Man captain forgot the name of,then a blacksmith,and another man 2 chtoli come to the ship go to the captain's cabin and begins a new Chapter!!!And Diego too,the Guy from the swamp camp(forever obrashenii a)bet if Xardas(refuse but still fought together

M
Maska-Z 29.06.20

Captain

· Jack – an old sailor, sits on the Wharf in the port quarter Horinisa. Captain of your ship will be after you find a person who would agree to look after his lighthouse. This man is an apprentice blacksmith Harada, Brian.
· Torlof — a mercenary assistant Lee. Old friend. He will agree, if you zaplatite him 2500 gold and will force the paladins to get out of Horinisa at least in the Mining Valley. To this end, he devised the plan to open the gates of the Castle in the Valley Stannaries for orcs to those that blew up the whole expedition to the nines.
· Jorgen — old sailor, recently lives as a novice in the monastery. He agreed, but there is one problem: he "destroyed" a three-week supply of food for a novice in one day. Master pirokar will not release him until Jorgen will not work all the food. But you can do a special quest for Pirokara: clear the tower Xardas from the demons, and then all problems will be solved.

The core team

· Milton — Fire mage at the gate of the monastery. Old comrade, deserves the full trust. Will sell you beverages, plants, parts of runes, will be able to increase your mana up to 200 units.
· Leicester is near the tower of Xardas, a former member of the brotherhood of the Sleeper. Nothing will teach you, but demands you bring him with you, for thus he tells the inner voice. A good conversationalist.
· Diego — hmm... this man needs no introduction. You probably need a clever and skilled thief. Diego will be able to increase your dexterity, train archery, stalk and breaking locks and also sell you lockpicks, arrows, bolts, and other ammunition.

M
Maska-Z 29.06.20

Located in the upper quarter Horinisa.
· Horn — sitting in the manor Onar. Teaches hold a two-handed sword. You'll definitely need his axe.
· Vatras the Water mage in Horinise. You know him well and can quite to trust him. He is able to teach you the skills of alchemy, to take you to the Circles of Magic (Mage only). Will sell you scrolls, health drinks, beverages, mana, some plants and parts of the runes (Mage). Can cure the obsession and to restore health.
· The hangar — the former head of the brotherhood of Sleeping, the yard Bengar. Despite the trouble that happened with the Brotherhood, is still a great warrior and a good companion – will help directly in combat.
· Li — ex–General sits in the manor Onar. Faithful companion, teaches us the mastery of one-handed and two-handed weapon.
· Lars — the thief, the port Horinisa. Improve agility and possession handed weapon.
· Bennett — Smith, the manor Onar. Sell weapons. Train the force.
· Girion is a paladin, he will impose to you in the team, or simply won't give you the ship. Take it — you will not regret. Teaches skills one-handed and two-handed weapons, shooting with a crossbow.
· Wolf — estate Bengar or the yard Onar, mercenary. Teaches archery and crossbow. Can work in the forge.
· Biff — dragon hunter, Mining Valley. Guard the ship. Agree to go with you, if you give him a piece of prey.
· Mario — militia, if you believe him, the best sailor in Horinise. Participated directly in fighting battles...teaches nothing. Strange guy. Strongly asks to the ship. Well, good people are always needed. On the island as a major surprise. He drinks beer in the tavern Cardiff in the port side Horinisa.

The crew may consist of 14 people, including you and the captain, therefore, of the 13 listed here the person should choose 11. Try to make the right choice, then to not be disappointed.

M
Mityay111 29.06.20

Hello people. Can't figure out: completed all quests, killed dragons, back in Haines, boasted well, etc. Now we need somewhere to swim, but I can't. Talked to the Lord Palladino, karabl it does not. In the Internet found out how to ship. Like the nod to the sail got, but I can't recruit a team and captain. None of the contenders for the role of captain is not talking to me about it, and therefore the team can not dial. I had already completed almost all the tasks - I think this may be zagvostka. But no - none of the possible captains don't talk to me about participation in the expedition.
What to do guys? Tell me, please.

G
GETREDtm 29.06.20

Talk to Corlopam. Or with Lee. It is necessary to hear the dialogue, You need a team and the captain

T
TukAnoKi 29.06.20

Please help, I put together a team but do not know how to get the vehicle looked on the Internet written to talk to Girion,and he is no word on the ship
What to do?

a
andrey tsaregorodtsev 18.07.22

Please help me, I have the same thing, only I have not yet assembled a team and a captain

a

Not a damn thing works and he didn’t say a word to torloff and he said well to Li, but it
still doesn’t work

a

I'm already bombing a pirate there in the lower left corner it says😤🤬

a

Help me who can, 2034 bolts are enough for me already 😭😭