3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 29.06.20 02:02 pm

The creation of heritage (State of Decay 2)

Can't understand what is the quest,ie, how to implement it,which meansto Create a legacy-complete set by the leader tasks, and append the history of their community, how to do it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zgul 29.06.20

The job will appear by themselves, just play and at some point will tell you what to do. Don't forget to choose the leader of the group.

T
Taurin78 29.06.20

Zgul
He already is,that's just the thing,so do not understand anything.

T
Taurin78 29.06.20

Which day(in game terms)does not appear I need the final mission ,have all that you can otsroil, the maximum number of outposts established,and not a reaction ,it can still bug the game?I have I mean?

F
FAVARTAS 13.01.22

Taurin78
In fact - the creation of a legacy - the finale.
After which you have to clash against one group that sets up four groups of survivors against you.
Two of which will die on their own.
And two will have to fill up.
After that, you can decide on the final assault on this group (the most sucking fight - 4 bodies)
And then there will be a final cutscene and credits.
Oh, and yes - after that, all progress will be reset, but the characters will remain.
When transferring them, you, depending on the leader, will have your own bonus.
My leader was the Commander - in the new part they gave three survivors from the last passage and a couple of trunks (including Barrett) + grenades.

m
microsoft linux 25.01.22

Taurin78
too. Passed sq. Commander: Personal Dead Zone. After 3 in-game days, "Commander: A New Beginning" began (in other words, legacy quests were reset)