3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PiXeLRuS 20.10.19 10:22 am

The game crashes (Dark Sector)

The game crashes on the first level where a helicopter is flying!!!And no there are no errors,just a slave.table crashes!!!Help
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaiN 20.10.19

anyone have crashes with the game you need to delete the file autorun.ini

S
Snaryad 20.10.19

Where is it located? In the game folder not.

K
KaiN 20.10.19

you need to remove it from all local drives

A
Albert Wesker 2 20.10.19

Three 666 Where it is exactly located ?

K
KaiN 20.10.19

That's ava's look on the disks C and D and just in search of fuck and he will give you the files

D
Dmitriy_ShRed 20.10.19

Hi.Bought the game,toiled.Installed the last fire wood on vidyuhi(GeForce 8500GT),put the driver this PhysX required version(which is on the game disc)and...the same shit.Does not start.but autorun.ini do yourself that is not found.Who did what that went,write a review!Configuration fits all.Just run,the black screen crashes as usual.Windows Vista.

a
alekseyka333 20.10.19

I also took off, found out that it has something to do with the control settings. Doing the trail. by the way: when I reset keyboard to the default, pass the time of departure and change the control back, for convenient to me.

c
chris777 20.10.19

This is due to a reconfiguration of governance, specifically, only the arrows left and right.... They cannot be reconfigured!
And then console troubles with frequent pressing some sort of buttons too tightly to privezeny W A S D !!!!!!
So to manage only these buttons.

g
gizma7772008 20.10.19

Hello! Help please:install the game-when you start gives:this Application has failed to start because X3DAudio1_2.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem. Pirates. Installed it again-same thing. I have W-XP SP2. No problems playing DEAD SPACE,STALKER,FEAR 2 ,CRYSIS ... HELP!!!!!

G
GrAnd 20.10.19

the game constantly crashes on the default settings

B
Buzzzz 20.10.19

I have a different trouble. Is all right, but turning the game then it will not log crashes )) Tell pliz who knows what to do^_^.

S
Skorp1o 20.10.19

have me for the entire game twice dropped out because of Mizuho!

P
PLEXURA 20.10.19

PiXeLRuS
Also stalknulsya this problem. I tried a lot but helped just before the helicopter manage to put the default (home) and the place is passable.