3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex0493 29.06.20 02:03 pm

Custom maps, campaigns and... Warcraft reforged (Warcraft 3: Reforged)

In old-new Varick is the ability to play custom maps and campaigns in Reforged. Downloaded campaign, threw in the folder where all the maps in the game it appears but when I run it gives an error. Yes, I know that not all the maps and campaigns can be compatible with the new daytime blizzov. But what would be the campaign map or the script I downloaded - when you start this map/campaign will fail. But then I noticed that custom maps use format .w3n, and reforged .w3x. So maybe the formats? It is necessary as that to convert to the format .w3x? Who knows?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SSlashur 29.06.20

w3n format custom campaigns w3m - custom maps made in ROC, and w3x is already TFT card

L
Lodnar 29.06.20

Alex0493
.w3n in Reforge will not work as this file type Campaigns in Reforge custom campaign should in principle not be loaded. It is not clear whether at all, to tie the game support campaigns, given the amount of release time.
Available only .w3x maps, and not all, but only pure Revoljucii version and sort cards with the latest patches of the old Warcraft.

A
Alex0493 29.06.20

Lodnar
in Reforge custom campaign should in principle not be loaded. It is not clear whether at all, to tie the game support campaigns, given the amount of release time.
And why the hell is the point of Reforge? XD Wasted my money(((