3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIVA 29.06.20 05:04 pm

Dancer Cold valley (Dark Souls 3)

CeTO picked yesterday for an hour in the evening-I did not like is This Tycovka :)
Please write tactics or in the evening who plays on the Sony label leave at the gate or just add PSN: black335b play after 19 GMT

Dancer Cold valley
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Buvaka 29.06.20

PRIVA
PRIVA
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%89%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0_%D0%A5%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%8B

K
Krab4ihun 29.06.20

Yes, what fucking tactics, rifts, block, all the bosses are exactly the same, I understand IORM requires there to run through the locations, weapons to find and to read, or a tree, but damn, regular physical brain is the boss here does not require

s
siame 29.06.20

If NG0 need the help of phantoms, then what will happen?

o
onic 29.06.20

Called khekhe, you haven't seen the second Gundu, then you'll feel all the pain ))

S
Snite_Poerti 29.06.20

I love her armor set) It's beautiful, especially the helmet with the cloth)

R
RGC 29.06.20

siame
For the majority of players no next will not

p
pochtipushkin 29.06.20

Sanya Pronkin
Yes, what fucking tactics, rifts, block, all the bosses are exactly the same, I understand IORM requires there to run through the locations, weapons to find and to read, or a tree, but damn, regular physical brain is the boss here does not require

No need to exaggerate. By this logic, Dark Souls just do the basic game, and blame only the player and his hurry. The dancer is really difficult. And not the fact that you need to collect the souls of giants as in the case of Indicom of X2 (like to this guess - really XS) and the fact that it is very smooth and because of this, for the most part unpredictable strikes, complicating the selection of timing for dodging, and shields play.

Author: No for her tactics as such. Will only one thing - a habit, understanding its movements. Even if the video will show and tell you about all museth, not until you feel nothing helps.
I can only say that she is vulnerable to lightning. In the first phase (until she pulls out a second blade) is a very dangerous thing its capture, this phase is easy enough, and the animation of preparing to capture very clear. Then, you begin to sweat =)
In the second phase (and the fight) it is advisable to stay at a close/medium range.

The perfect time to strike in the second phase:
1) When she is pulling the first blade of fire, then blade of darkness. After that you can apply a lot of damage.
2) When she has a fiery sword with force into the ground (a couple of seconds)
3) !IN ANY CASE! not to run on it after the jump and bump in the ground, as it immediately hits a roundhouse.

BUT it's all on paper, once again, you have to get used to her.

G
Garry3Fingers 29.06.20

When it starts to spin you can wait behind a pillar, from the rest of the bumps can be easy to evade.

P
PRIVA 29.06.20

pochtipushkin
thank you

P
PRIVA 29.06.20

Very clever of you to lay the link from which I took the picture)

about the fact that New game + is not for everyone there will be well XS in bradburn have me ng + + + + +

the rest of the place markers at the gate

D
Devilor 29.06.20

The boss is one of the most simplest shit bradburne these in bulk....

O
Ogyr4ig 29.06.20

Got her mage is pretty easy. But the magician actually slow the bosses are easily killed.
You can try to shoot from a bow. And she is vulnerable to bleeding and wonder Roy is working well for her.

s
siame 29.06.20

Ogyr4ig
When I took her bow in both hands, her varied style of combat, the techniques have become adequate to the threat: a drastic and far more attacks, a quick reduction in the distance and so I find it easier, eventually, began to maul a person her ass katana than onions tickle.

T
Toxa95 29.06.20

pochtipushkin wrote:
3) !IN ANY CASE! not to run on it after the jump and bump in the ground, as it immediately hits a roundhouse.
On the contrary, after she would wave with a reversal is also 2-3 seconds for her to deal blows.

C
Castly 29.06.20

By the way the question arose, as to call for help is clear, but how to leave the challenge to a duel? Or just invading with the red eye?

O
Ogyr4ig 29.06.20

Castly
red chalk. Or white if you're an insane spirit.

C
Castly 29.06.20

Ogyr4ig
So, a red piece of chalk where to get? and how to become bezanim spirit?
I just like XS here online arranged

O
Ogyr4ig 29.06.20

Castly
Red near Rozari Covenant, and the spirit can be mad, joining the Covenant uh... don't remember the name. Next, in the village of the undead you can find it...

P
PRIVA 29.06.20

Killed at once! now help all to kill!
this hatchet can be easily killed!
Kama you need help contact psn black335b

with bosses give tokens of the sun what to give?

A
Aysdor 29.06.20

Guys, help pliz kill the boss. 3-4 hours is already dancing with her.... If you have the opportunity, can I call you phantom? (password:12345)