3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 29.06.20 05:06 pm

Your Expectations (The Walking Dead - A New Frontier)

Write here all that waiting and I want the game!
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik1995rus 29.06.20

almost in tears from how Clementine povzrasleli

D
Danil Vilchauskas 29.06.20

Oh the memories of Lee, Kenny. I can't wait to see the continuation!!

d
dims422540 29.06.20

Action

p
pashalet 29.06.20

Well. As is obvious from the trailer - Telltale has done with the game already in his usual boorish manner. The developers have cut all the tails to the writers not had to overwork and come up with additional plot branches. The game cynically ignore the main choice that we are forced to do at the end of the second episode. All of our experiences and the moral anguish will once again be flushed down the toilet - and the third season will traditionally begin with a clean slate, and have grown Clementines will be a completely new partner. Conveniently, th. For developers. For players is, to put it mildly, another slap in the face.

Hence the following conclusion. Elections of the player will again be decorative, and the story is absolutely linear. Breaking the Bank on masterpiece (no kidding!) the first season, Telltale turned to track baleviciene, and so on it went. Play the game the usual pattern, not much straining, throwing players on sentiment. In the third season, we'll leave Clementine (not give, namely leave, because the play basically have for another character), and it is the only consolation. A new interactive comic book, where all that is required of the player: time to press Q and E and choose globally meaningless versions of the replicas in the dialogues. If you're lucky - comics this will be an interesting level if not first then at least second season. However, after a simple 400 days and all of a sudden the most boring spin-off about michonne, I'm not so sure...

The animation is again ugly. And if in the first season, all clumsiness and wretchedness of 3D models carefully masked by the stylized hand-drawn comic now and it's made worse.

Russian voice will not be back. But at least the official Russian subtitles this time delivered. Big pike, thanks Telltale! Deign at last. I bow my head to floor you.

To play, of course I will. Breed everyone to a new meeting with Clem - stroke win. Brilliant marketers Telltale this is clearly understood, and certainly Tishkov laugh at us, the fans: Buy, Goosey. Shavayut. Not going anywhere! Well, actually - I'm not going anywhere, Yes. Going to do pre-order, then to delay the inevitable-the...

M
Mama Stiflera 29.06.20

Yes how can there be expectations? Again solid experiences and tears on the monitor

a
art1my 29.06.20

Another reminder of tellalov early in the game that the story develops as we want and it all depends on us although this is a full on*b. What season is the inscription on the top This character will remember that" and after five seconds, the character dies. The game would probably be just one big choice that will change the location of Clementines on the floor episode. For example, as in the second season of the walking based on the selection of someone to help Pete or nick the beginning of the second episode radically changed
Spoiler(although still Teyla spit on this choice and Pete still dies)or the wolf among us when in a certain episode had to choose which of three places you can visit or game of thrones where you could choose which of the protagonists will survive and who will play in 6 episode. All other elections will have an impact only on dialogue and only the final choice will affect the ending.
If there is some sort of fatal choice where you can decide a character will die or not then again this choice will affect a couple of conversations after which the character dies a silly death, or appears once and disappears forever. For example: Choosing to slander nick or not. Implications: Nick says after making this selection just a few words and then appears a couple of times as Wallpaper, you can say so and die through the episode. The choice to save Sarah or not. Consequences: Sarah still dies and does not survive to the end of the episode. The choice to save the guy from the first season who always screws up or not. Consequences: This guy dies in the next episode because his fate is already sealed, he had to die before, but not died, and so it dies later. Etc. and stuff like that.
The final choice at the end of the second season will be given 2 probably. Something like this:
SpoilerWellington fell, but I managed to get out with the baby and to survive. Kenny/Jane died(La) and now I'm traveling alone with a child.
Although I hope that the fifth episode will be partly formed on the basis of emerge on the basis of the elections in the first season (based on Whether the elections could go or not go members of the group though
Spellerstyle have to show them the bite as everyone was willing to help.) or, as in borderline
Spoiler(on the basis of the election was to form a team to fight the Traveler)
or, in the wolf among us
Spoiler(at the end going on the court and in this court on the basis of election, we may be accused of excessive cruelty, but the outcome of the trial would not change and we still choose to punish the defendant)
Also expect drama.

M
Magnum 500 29.06.20

I hope denovi not there? And then play would like immediately after release, the benefit to the resources of the game are undemanding

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Teyla already starting to roll, delay for a second time for the PC version.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 29.06.20

What are you waiting for? Expect the same masterpiece as the first day of the season.

D
Dark Corsair 29.06.20

Guys tell me what is the best way to pass the scenes for maximum immersion in the story. With the first two seasons and the DLC 400 days all is clear, but does make the election for the story of michonne, or is it a separate story, has nothing to do with the main story?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 29.06.20

Dark Corsair
About the my son spin-off, with the story of the game is not connected. But for full immersion I advise you to play.

D
Dethouser 29.06.20

Expect more tin, like when you slash a woman's hand and then take a shit with Kenny, even hope for the opportunity to kill Javier, well I hope not will try to develop love between them.

H
HAKS 29.06.20

I will wait for the right all 5 episodes . one does not buzz because it breaks off really interesting then waiting for the sequel( well, although if praise be .... play I love this game

D
DimaNeroda 29.06.20

pashalet
I understand and to some extent support about the fact that it is unfair to reject decisions of the players from past seasons, and indeed about the famous illusion of "choice" in Telltale games, but the developers can understand. Even if you take only the final decision of the 2 season, 3 season essentially would have to make 5 different games(5 endings, 4 different starting locations, different environment, etc.), this turns out different and subsequent Dating and relationships. And we do not take decisions in season 3. 2 solutions in the first episode and already 10 different games. This I consider the ideal, when decisions truly affect the game and create a new situation, not confined to one end. And now I have to do 1 game for 14.99 dollars, and 10 games for 149.99. So I'm not sure that will generally be once a game where your choices REALLY change the game.

A
Alexam850 29.06.20

I've been waiting not Rambo Clem, but rather the Terminatorshey-Clem. If she is 11 years she sewed up his hand, suffering pain, withstood a shot from a rifle, plus its beaten repeatedly in the face, it scars more than the same Rambo. About the severed finger all said, I hope the game will be limited to only finger=) I Want to play it, screw the new characters.