3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Rivskiy 29.06.20 05:07 pm

The question on the loss of loot from enemies and chests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good time of day.

I decided then to re-take the Witcher, since there have been already two major DLC. Updated the game to the latest version, or rather pumped already updated, installed the DLC, all as expected. Well, I decided in addition to roll a couple of interesting mods in the game (autoloot - grass and gear from the corpses, additional cells quick access, a pair of swords reteksturov different schools, mod more blood and sort inventory)
So, I pass on max difficulty without avtomobiley level opponents. That's the problem. In the quest in the dark this is where Keir Mets in the cave wandering that the way to level 6 (i.e. the loot from the chests should fall to 6-5 level?) from Sundukov toppled clothes 1-2 level. I thought it was just bad luck (the Persian was level 8). Now I came across a camp of deserters, opponents 14 level I on the 9th, everyone was killed, he gathered with their belongings and that you think that absolutely all the weapons and armor 1-2 levels dropped. So conceived or a bug because of mods? I can not understand just what kind of Xxx, because opponents of the 14th, why loot 1-2nd?

P. S All mods that affect config game files for my version of the Witcher, before starting checked for conflicts via the script Manager.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baralgin2004 29.06.20

All weapons and armor drop from enemies and from chests, only for sale. Nothing really high quality is not falling, all is necessary to forge blacksmiths and gunsmiths.

V
Vladimir Rivskiy 29.06.20

Baralgin2004
I understand that perfectly. I think at this level of complexity is going to run with garbage which fall from mobs? It bothers me because - firstly - if this problem have armor and weapons, it is, and the loot that drops from monsters, so I will not fall red mutagens from utoptsev for example, which of them fall, if they have a high level. Well, that is not important enough, from the level of the weapon and other loot depends on its price from vendors, and generally unpleasant to play with this situation. I want to understand this problem of the game or mods? Just when I first Witcher passed version was the first and no such problem like was not.

R
RBunny 29.06.20

With ordinary bandits,high-level weapons, armor etc is not falling.And as already wrote above,there are no good things

V

RBunny
I want to say that it should be, because the developers intended, with mob 14th level drops the sword on the 1st level?

R
RBunny 29.06.20

Vladimir Risky
What's the point to push in mobs, weapons high level?What's the point in finding blueprints and crafting cool swords,armor, etc?

V

RBunny
Demolished all mods, loaded again killed all the mobs. This time, without mods dropped loot from 4th to 9 level. Once again convinced that to climb on a forum is a stupid idea. People who really know the answer to the question is not there. Instead, it is likely to receive in response to a question, another question on the topic - why do you even need it and so good, right?
Thank you for the constructive though stupid answers, comrades.

R
RBunny 29.06.20

Vladimir Risky
I don't know,using mods,and having gameplay problems to complain that someone can't give an exhaustive answer - at least silly. Glad your problem is solved :)

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Vladimir Risky
it is not clear what to create a theme and expect some answers to the question- but maybe it's because of mods?. Disable the mod and load - cases for a couple of minutes. Himself for five minutes to check and respond to your question.

B
Baralgin2004 29.06.20

Vladimir Risky
Passed the game twice when it first came out. and once nedorosl after patch 1,12, fell sharply when performance on dual-core CPUs. Now I took 4 core AMD фх4330 and gth 750ти. 45 fps on medium in Novigrad. Got to level 24 in the new - game of the year edition.
Play on the complexity of death. Strongly believe that the cut monsters. Die not as often as before on the same difficulty to death (hands like not straightened). Bosses killed quite easily. A maximum of 5-6 deaths. Before death - a simple wolf removed half line health, a little chopped up enemies, breaking armor and swords. Now only a few times repaired armor from the Armorsmith and the same time used the kits to repair.
it's much easier. no nasveti in the game are not felt.
PS: the license gog without mods (before playing the pirates hacked and dabbled with mods)
It's really easy to play.
on topic: the stuff falling from the coffers of orange swords and clothes (all clothes worse than level sets of green - improved Griffin on level 23, the cat on 18 it seems.
Red mutagens for all passed Velen fell 5 pieces only made a potion from Algus. Now on Skellig play - while none fell. specifically farmleigh. Play for fun. Death is not felt. Hands curves))) Red mutagens as falling is always bad, and kept falling until now. Green and blue in the bag, 60-70 pieces and I'm still connected to large. Now there is no red at all. But the feeling is the norm. In past times seems to have gathered a large red - only at the end of skellige.