3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123er 29.06.20 05:09 pm

you can already buy? (Dishonored 2)

tell me is already out the full patch fixes problems with the optimization, or until only a beta release?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 29.06.20

daf123er
2 patch came out. It was in the early to buy, depends on what you have a computer, my(profile) allowed to play on maximum settings with 40-60fps for this game, it did not create problems of subsidence is extremely rare.

H
HAKS 29.06.20

and when the patch from CPY?))))

d
daf123er 29.06.20

Bupycop
normal PC,AAA games released this year pulls no problems. and these beta patches?

M
Macero 29.06.20

daf123er
In principle it is already possible to take,tangible problems there, well, or wait for the pill a couple of months.

d
daf123er 29.06.20

Jensen77
no problems on any maps 1070 - 1080? or for cards in the lower class also optimization to correct?

g
gloccc 29.06.20

daf123er
For all maps optimization corrected . So in General we can take the game , although the beta patches . Plus a lot of new settings added to the game .

M
Macero 29.06.20

daf123er
well I have gtx 950 on ultra is generally excellent,the maps are down, I think there were also no problems should not be, if you play on medium or low settings.

f
fox345 29.06.20

Jensen77
and tell you initially went without any problems or after the patch? my friend on 980 even on medium to play on the day of release was not possible. very prisila and lag.

M
Macero 29.06.20

fox345
On the day of release is very hard sags fps, after the first location, with the release of patch like all the rules. In any case, if you can return the money incentive

B
Bupycop 29.06.20

daf123er
Look on the page for the incentive, there all is specified and the whole history of patches, but in principle, what's the difference, beta or any patches? The important thing is that they correct flaws and play it without problems. In a pinch, as said above, the incentive return policy if willfully not more than 2 hours and must be purchased no later 14 days to return.

V
Vasek Vasekk 29.06.20

Was on the patch for 1.4 (beta) - 4 chapters finished the Mechanical house.
No escape - fps is below 30 does not fall off.
The game is simply chic - play full stealth, no killing.Searched everything for 30 times making F5-F9.The game is just the bomb.If you parasite guards and kill quickly goal you 60% of the game won't even see - because it's not so simple turned out to be the killer goal is not always deserving of death.Well, just play and you will understand everything yourself - just don't make a shooter game because it will ruin the entire charm of the game.

d
daf123er 29.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
and what video card you have.

e
edieman 29.06.20

I'm pissed off! what are they doing beta patches on old wood, what's the point? on AMD the new patch came out so it is there again with the subsidence goes on, and for example if I want it to play.... Idiocy!!! Waited as the game passed with subsidence and eventually a 2nd time to even go in it do not want(((((( to heap hate that it has a price tag Zadran although players had to wait for her optimusone that is not up to the end completed yet!!!!!!!!!!!!