3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 29.06.20 05:10 pm

What demons were for you the most annoying and difficult? (Doom (2016))

I was playing on last difficulty and I can say that the most infuriating was pinkie, so I learned to Dodge by 100%, and when there are only 2-3, this is the edge.

And what demons do you most annoy?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subject89P13 29.06.20

barons of hell and cybermancy

v
vvvjust 29.06.20

pinkie

s
saa0891 29.06.20

The last boss on nightmare,probably the only times ten filled up.

H
Hayabusa 29.06.20

Play at the level of ultra-violence, reached the level of Laboratory of Lazarus. While there is no problem, if they do, it's a number and that is rare. One of any stand. Problems with the cartridges not, take the saw and you're completed. Possessed guard with a shield falls is easy, if you start circling around him, he falls behind you and opens the back. From the complicated, is that pinky and the Baron of hell in a narrow corridor, due to its survivability.

S
SanSanZ 29.06.20

Pinky, sometimes it is not visible and stupid from the back end... Obsessed with a shield kill with a grenade or a shot with a modification of the combat shotgun.

U
Umbasus 29.06.20

For me as a guard with a shield is killed elementary a shotgun with a grenade. We need to shoot from the side, slightly behind him, and it will break into pieces. 3 knight of hell mixed with a couple of revenants and the crowd trivia can be a challenge. Rail sniper zoom of course considerably simplifies the process.

L
Lord Altair 29.06.20

For me, the Knight, although sometimes the Baron sometimes.

d
dima761116 29.06.20

Hello guys tell me how to kill cyborgian the problem is when the leg starts to flash white, I tuck it to leg lights up in orange he was supposed to jump on the leg but nothing happen can someone please advise what and how