3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pororo2016 29.06.20 05:10 pm

Not available from Cassandra, a van with weapons! (Mafia 3)

Please tell me how to be, I killed Cassandra and now I have not available the transport of weapons...and weapon stores in the game...as an elementary and upgrade new weapons and abilities and so on? Mafia litsuha from steam if that!
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trucker69 29.06.20

developed scored in the game and you score

S
Starkin 29.06.20

Pororo2016
Not to kill Cassandra

P
Pororo2016 29.06.20

wow....cool story though the film was shot....not to make the weapons stores at all...especially now had to kill Burke....so now the machine is gone...but not to kill it? I like the cars and weapons but not all of the three of them like it(((

P
Phantom2017 29.06.20

Pororo2016
I didn't kill them. Just every time I gave them each their captured areas, and you probably gave someone probably Vito the other on you got mad and had to kill them for you. The distribution between the partners of the businesses according to their types. For example: regarding drugs, herbs, etc. Give to the subordination of one partner. All businesses associated with prostitution, brothels, given to another. Industrial business (construction, food, alcoholic sphere) give the third. Well, etc. You allocate the correct areas.

P
Pororo2016 29.06.20

listen AA tell me plz)
dope and so is Cassandra right?
industry and so it is Burke or Vito?