3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurshat Safiullin 29.06.20 05:10 pm

Auction (Bless)

Does the auction have somebody, I always have white screen
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanka Sinko 29.06.20

the game was negrilas

v
vovikgorlovka 29.06.20

Sanka Cinco
And tell how do you know if the release of the game of the matrix?))) Statistics were the opposite for some reason. The MBT was planned to open 2 servers, and after a day of OBT there were 5. It says that people who want to play more than conjecture. And covered the game or not, will be clear after off.release

S
Sanka Sinko 29.06.20

vovikgorlovka

look

v
vovikgorlovka 29.06.20

Sanka Cinco
We like adults. Don't make me laugh, it is the opinion of the individual. Again, cold calculation: this author 30K subscribers and it says they say the game is dead. Have Like 80k followers and he plays with joy and all advises. We haven't even delved into the search for other bloggers. If you looked at this video and think that the game will not work in the release, I have to disappoint you. Call me one game that after it VLT not released or which is not played? Long ago was the release of the BDO? Yes, she it, Yes lags. As they say hedgehogs were crying, spitting, but still continued to eat a cactus. The Division remember was like a million videos on YouTube, they say cheaters etc. the game is not live.
For you and me it's just a game, we argue about it as about the next game. But! In real life, this is business, big firms and the rich uncle to invest in the game the capital. Believe me they do not care what any player thinks about in-game economy. The game will still be playing it will be.

V
Villamina 29.06.20

vovikgorlovka

well, with 1 hand of course Yes
and on the other the players decide to play them in this game or not