3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yargamer 29.06.20 08:13 pm

What do you dislike about the story/world of the game? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

say. me finally finishes what all the books say that there are all sorts of girls, women there... and the game is NOWHERE. even I have no fashion not seen that Gerlach appeared.
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANTOXA BEST 29.06.20

A lot of those were and I wrote what's not to like,and Zach women in the area?From their misfortune one.And it's called WHO SHO.Do you want women?in Simav go play

G
GO-shnik 29.06.20

Killing me a few things.

1. The small set of weapons. Things like L85 and Ф2000 not worthy to be in Stalker. Two of the most rotten of the barrel you choose for the zone. In their place would be more appropriate М17Ѕ and Steyr Aug in the power of a much larger nadejnosti. The second point, the implementation of the mines and the grenade launcher. If you PM these things were done just fine, in the ERS and the RFP, the grenade launcher do anything that does not fit due to the short-range, and mine... in CHN they do not find in the RFP yet returned their responses to the bolts and positioned on the dark spots.
2. Implementation of monsters. In ERS excellent implementation of pseudocubic, don't understand why the RFP was returned to the old version, with hallucinations, causing damage. But in the NOU implemented a crooked bloodsuckers in the PM better. In RFP cosica all the same a little normalized, giving them a new chip.
3. It's bad enough that there is no possibility to play for the mercs and monolith. Although by itself, the gang war is ridiculous. No, I do not argue, people should be divided into several groups to leave the government men, stalkers, bandits, mercenaries, but that more danger was from the Area and less on bipedal. In the game the feeling that it is not Area and some resort to extreme tourism.
4. That there are no women in the game is how to say. Not to do them as Alyx Vance in HL2 and all will be well. More attention to story and atmosphere, the nature of the character, more interesting dialogues and would make a great stalkers.
5. Kills the transformation of the bandits in faction textbook pals. I bet a real thug will never throw a cheap show-off. In the PM, by the way, they have a very good dialogue and great tricks for robbery, more cunning.
6. A mockery of the Russian language. Shame on the developers for all their Blah, Phew and Zvizdets. Cut the ear, but still too often. Towards the end of the game it is just annoying.
7. Spawn characters! To forget such a word is necessary, forget it! Not before weeks of playing time before the new characters were! I only know two games that respawn has caused more Mat than STALKERS, this is the Code from the second to the MD2 and silent hill: Houmkoming. Angry. I want to take and smack the developers in the bestolkovka.

l
lokkie 29.06.20

7. Spawn characters! To forget such a word is necessary, forget it! - IN!. I hate it too as much as the scribe. Because respawn same pile of corpses on the way. As already mentioned, armed group of stalkers went all soaked to loke, and stupidly died because of a glitch because respawn was supposed to happen and they did not give. You can also make a certain amount of people with their own characteristics and so and so. Schaub appeared in return of the killed and did not depend on respawn. Logic to add, Schaub is not all the shooting death ended, populyat and razbegalis. For example, kada wizard encountered or experienced with each other. The beginners course will take out if the masters will be coming. About people do not agree. Man is the most dangerous mutant, current NPCs as already mentioned several times the logic to correct the need, the number of corpses subtract, etc. Schaub is not always in mess to get involved. Its realism a bit to add.

M
MC Kebab 29.06.20

Don't like it that the cards are divided, broke on location, type of Forest, and between locations only bushes and trees. Boring. Only a few mutants or zombie runs and all. Whether it is in the PM and ERS. The cards are smaller, but not so boring.

h
hamyak10498 29.06.20

a short story

M
Monolitovec Haron 29.06.20

Personally I was disappointed with the plot of the game.More than half the playing time(dedicated to the story,secondary quests, no complaints) the main character is running from helicopter to helicopter,not receiving almost any information.On arrival in Pripyat, the situation changes somewhat,but we gleaned a bit of information about what is happening,meet Arrow,and suddenly there comes the final.The plot in"the Call of Pripyat ends almost before it began.

s
sKard 29.06.20

But I was disappointed with the length of the game and accordingly,the number of locations.This DLC what is...

-
-Kosh- 29.06.20

The plot is not very, there would be monsters instead of anomalies. :)

P
Pilat. 29.06.20

Besides from the above. What surfaced as be

Very little attention is paid to every detail

1.The Creek and marshland between the high banks:
- No fog, no lice, no frogs not to mention snakes and other animals (toscanamare)
- Water toad at the knee. Through the swamp all run that on asphalt (no holes, no bogs, no radioactive water Ala CHN)

- Location (except Pripyat) is clearly written lantern with the use of some similar to the real detail. What would be worth to take the card to a thread real location and remake the game.

The Main G

- It would be nice to revive GG that, if
- Application to the GH effects tipo METRO or far cry 2 where the rendered application of first-aid kits, etc. chemicals
- Mini-map and sensor life\rounds\of forces - it sucks. From this long time to give up or change to a hide
- More realistic display stagger while running (depending on the duration and the substance under my feet)
- Sticking out all the time from armpit trunk while running, rocks are not very convincing (in the extreme case as PM)
- The manner of aiming Mouse_2 did not do (thank illahu the guns were left as CHN)

Inventory

- Should be limited to low weight (ktonnes tried to run with 50 kilos on your back? Far ran? On a swampy and hilly area ?) and reflected from the third face duffel bag

-The process of opening of the inventory should be accompanied by visual and sound effects:
--removed the backpack (the sound of the shuffling of matter)--put on the floor (the sound\a knock on the floor) - opened(undid a string, etc)-- inventory menu-- pulled the lace--was thrown over the shoulders---

- The shortcuts with charged stores as an optional feature

Costumes

Well aczacy for example. Metallic skeleton which. Heavy
- increases endurance by 50 percent (without thinking;)
- affects maneuverability (slow turning, squat)
- improves the quality of firing and reduces the swaying of the gun, particularly when shooting long burst (a weapon almost in the grip work)
- again, swaying while walking in the copy, and the sound of metal shoes when walking, the yelps of actuators, more noise

-artifacts - for children - there are good and evil - laughter

Vyshenapisannogo considered bothersom of the author and not to be taken as an insult in any way!

W
Waffen 29.06.20

1.The plot is okay.As the game progresses,more stalkery than followed the story...
2.The character animation is just awful.It's not stalkers and the walking wagons with broken legs!Where the fluidity of movement,gestures..
3.Monsters are fine,but for example - jerboa - jerboa why?Would call the rats - at least a little more disgusting it would be.Can we imagine the monsters more interesting.And then,don't they scare,and the atmosphere...
4.Jokes,phrase - finally!Three and a half joke,Yes, a couple of sighs - that's the beauty.You want a lot of tales around the campfire,full of songs,jokes sack,jokes all sorts of jokes...
5.So stalkers can be found in the individual...and more like stalkers than stupid NPCs...
6.Liked the menu...don't even know what to add.
7.Weapons and their number very much.Add only personality (cool roll up in a rag ghillie sniper or a beautifully shabby Kalash with electrical tape on the horn and claw marks), a little animation (the belt clip is loose while walking, etc...)
8.Respawn the characters also did not like....
9.The gameplay is weak - all the time I want to Wake him up...got artifacts immediately Bandos angels...Quests a little different
10.If I remember I will add

s
statickable 29.06.20

Additional quests in the game,and the plot no.
Too few enemies..well, anywhere villain.
The developers said it would be 30+ colorful characters,in the end they,if my memory serves me only 15.
Take a look at the armor..the game is present a lot of armor..in the end we see only the copy,dawn,cloak,beryl 5m.
Well, about bugs, I am silent.
Well, the graphics screwed up(although I do not grafodrocher),well, I swear the ground textures..and hands,there is a plasticine face,the sky and the quality of the characters is also not pleasing to the eye)And what graphics in clean sky ahhh,the beautiful,what else to say)And optimization of the SN remained level ERS.Oh yeah..and they're on top of all this reduced the viewing angle from 67.5 to 50,and asks why?
Locations in the game of maloo..a little and a little again..in Pripyat finally do neh..still freeplay screwed.why is it needed?
The game is short..I did all the quests went for 6 hours on veteran.

s
statickable 29.06.20

See the armor on the NPC..

s
sKard 29.06.20

Three and a half joke,Yes, a couple of sighs
There are talented people that of the game series S. T. A. L. K. E. R. came up with a bunch of killer jokes.There are also fashion Albora,one of the features which the replacement tips loading screen for more jokes.I propose to make a mod to replace the aniki of the original author.Aniki I take.

D
Dakota 29.06.20

If hungry then not eating canned himself out of inventory, be sure to mouth to put.

L
Levimacneil 29.06.20

1. Plot. Of course the story is interesting, but VERY short. Some felt as though this game got out of fashion. (No offense)
2. Gameplay. Slightly increased the gameplay by adding hot keys (F1-F4) and giving the opportunity to decide for themselves what subject, modification of weapons and ERS added, but then did level 1 almost all modifications are available from the beginning of the game, and 2 and 3 and some tier 1 upgrades require you to find the tools for the technique and added that not all Mods can be obtained from one technique, and periodic emissions.but the more specific differences from the clear sky There.
3. Characters. I believe only 5 of colorful characters are in the game, although as you can see the promised 30+.
4. NPC. As robots.
5. Job. Everything is fine. Job artifacts - not in the bill, that is of the same type, found an anomaly where the same artifact, and to the buyer, or take the artifact from another group and also to the buyer.
6. Jokes. 3-5 I heard you can do more.
7. I agree with Pilat. it would be possible locations to think out of the mists of the swamps, etc etc And animals and so the rules.
8. Animation. Our Persian as not eating food just disappears again disappears in the first aid kit, no animation how it uses them. But this is forgivable, that game 2009.
9. Interface 1. The normal map can not find fault.
10. Interface 2. I would leave only the ammunition and type of ammunition and KHP, but would hide until it was combat, and xn if not spent health.
a total of 5.05 out of 10

I
IlyaSapsan 29.06.20

Only liked a couple of things - well drawn objects from FDS (Yanov, Skadovsk, Pripyat) and voice meal, medicines. And not much happened.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 29.06.20

What's not to like (crazy) Stalker RFP.

1) That's what for in the RFP did the trick?? Go 4 Stalker, come to talk to you: - main Out goes to him and treat! Complete garbage, in the PM thank God there is no such garbage.
2) Why in the RFP stupidly removed monster parts??? Why?? Monster to shoot, finally not interested.
3) In the RFP greatly curtailed the atmosphere, when stalkers sitting by the fire..... compared to PM. Don't know how to explain it but for me it is noticeable.
4) In the RFP to say to take the map Zaton, kill you like mercenaries in the factory and all...stupid there's nothing more to do...i.e. not enough settling of empty seats...boring.
5) In the RFP removed the random type invisible abnormalities, running around the area like antelope. In the PM with this case better.
6) the game is not enough, as if to say random events - remember to PM the bandits...and the Eureka at the entrance of the Landfill or when Dolgova Bullet released Solana in the Dark valley.

D
Domoi 29.06.20

Zabagovannost