3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenol 29.06.20 08:14 pm

DAI Mod Manager. HELP! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The problem is that why after reinstalling the game I can not seem to put none of the mods. although this was about 15 mods. Decided to reinstall the game when I tried to put another mod. And I've got a strange error. I was advised to reinstall the game. I reinstalled and now nothing is. The mistake here is this:
[01.03.2015 2:57] Processing official patch.
[01.03.2015 3:00 PM] Task failed. Error reported was: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.

I wrote on the forum of the nexus but there was no answer. And my English is not good but I still read a lot of posts with similar errors. but a mistake as I saw nothing. If anyone faced the same error please advise something. Without mods now as I don't want to continue to play...
23 Comments
Sort by:
I
IvanGorynych37 29.06.20

I apologize to the author that it's probably not on topic, all these mods go on your license?

P
Progger 29.06.20

Xenol
I'm kind of in the same was when I tried to use the old mod to the new version of the game
Pablo_Bot37
All mods that I downloaded was on my license from Origin

T
TimKar 29.06.20

Xenol
probably after the last patch, version mods are not compatible with the new version

X
Xenol 29.06.20

I have a pirate. After installing all the mods in the package file.mft was version 6. When I reinstalled zanogo repak was version 3 as before. I increased the version to 5 to the new fashion was also raised. And all was put before reinstalling the game. And after the latest pods version became 6. But now the old fashion under version 3 and the new under 5 do not put just this error comes out and all. Changed the value from 3 to 5 and 6 nothing helped. This is very strange...

L
Libera 29.06.20

Xenol
unless the patch is just changing the numbers? it is suitable for compatibility of mods, to change the figure, but the game itself needs to update the patch. You may have reset and You have an older version of the game, try looking for either the distribution of a newer, or patched the game themselves

X
Xenol 29.06.20

Libera
Online all hands old new just not all trackers are searched. And patches I do not find. Only rutor found Crack v4 and update 2.5. Put this update now another error:
[01.03.2015 21:01] Processing official patch.
[01.03.2015 21:01] Task failed. Error reported was: Access to the path 'C:\Games\Dragon Age Inquisition \Update\Patch\Data\Win32\abilities.toc' is denied.

X
Xenol 29.06.20

In short I will wait when will the new 5th patch and then have to try and then I mess specifically... :(

c
cannady 29.06.20

for piratok patches above 2.5 do not have the same... as you updated I do not understand :(

R
Ryuzake 29.06.20

I have another problem, the Mod manager says that the mod is installed but when enter the game, the mod is not displayed. The game was updated yesterday, if you believe the Mod manager'y, then I have 6 version of the game. I have a license. Help plz.

X
Xenol 29.06.20

Ryuzake
Infa specially for you. Have you updated the game with the new 5th patch as I understand it. Here is how you solve your problem.
http://ar-lath-ma-vhenan.tumblr.com/post/112655913845/how-to-run-mods-with-patch-5-1-copy-the-patch-5

R
Ryuzake 29.06.20

Xenol
Sorry, I English is not very good, and Google translator is not very helpful.

m
merdec_ 29.06.20

Ryuzake
Rename the folder to Patch PatchV folder and Merge in your Patch and you will be happy.

R
Ryuzake 29.06.20

merdec_
I have no folder Merge

R
Ryuzake 29.06.20

I've already figured out:
in short, put the mod through the Mod manager (as usual)(for example, the name of fashion Axe),
then in the Update folder rename the folder to Patch PatchV, the folder of the mod (Axe) in the Patch.

m
merdec_ 29.06.20

In order to avoid various bugs and crashes if you use DAI Mod manager not first delete the Patch folder.daimod and the program will recreate it. And then do a new merge mods with the official patch.

L
Laslegedhel23 29.06.20

how to fix it? I have a license with the latest patch. Dai mod too the latest version.
http://pix.sevelina.ru/r5c

R
Radzhab Askadinov 29.06.20

Zadariv the friends I have and pirates patch 3 , mods are not installed in any, even those which are joint with the third patch gives custom error Task failed. Error reported was: object Reference not set to an instance of an object.

R
Ruby_Remedy 29.06.20

After dances with a tambourine and install mods the game has stopped running. Rather, start black screen loading and it can last forever. Removed all mods with mod Manager has returned all the settings as it was before, but the problem remained. Now who to sell my soul to fix this?
PS play the pirates

D
Dr. Full-Ass 29.06.20

version 2.5, V4 crack from 3DM.... I also have a bug in the installation process fashion comes to directory folder LocText and all... then here such lines

[18.12.2016 9:44] Processing official patch.
[18.12.2016 9:44] Task failed. Error reported was:
Exception message: reading past the end of the stream is impossible.
Source: mscorlib
Target: Byte ReadByte()

M
Mrs_GingeR 11.05.22

Ruby_Remedy
Darovki! =) I understand everything, it's like 2022 in the yard, God forbid, but PLEASE TELL ME HAVE YOU SOLVED THIS FUCKING FUCK?=))