3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nick Monaro 29.06.20 08:14 pm

What is lacking in the game Part 2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello to all)

Let's think about what we miss in the game?

- when moving through a port or W/e and leave the engine running, I wish the gas mileage was real. ie forgot to turn off when moved - Benz has lost exactly as much, how many hours spent on the road taking into account flow rate liter/hour at idle;
where's my 400 euros, when I'm not to blame in an accident, and the truck got all twisted that way?))))

Supplemented.
83 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 29.06.20

Nick Monaro
and if you completely run out of fuel then what?

N
Nick Monaro 29.06.20

mr.dalnoboy
tow truck

m
mr. SD 29.06.20

the police are) just Bored with the cameras and instant fines.
Scales lacking (as in 18 wheels of steel was).

S
Strelec-zmeya 29.06.20

Lacks a very important detail (at least I didn't see it yet): the simulator appeared lift axles, manual and automatic lifts of axes, but no position indicator axis, that is raised or not. I would like to add Route Advisior, somewhere near the indicator for damage and fuel level.

S
Strelec-zmeya 29.06.20

mr. SD
The police just do not need. Is Europe, there are all the radars, which record the violation number. Then it is treated with the appropriate authorities and send to your home or work place the envelope with the questionnaire and the photos. Here also, only instantly. ))

E
Evgeniy Zayac 29.06.20

you may want to add a puncture, and 2 options for development: either we call a tow truck, either to change a wheel for example with REM set which you can buy in the service, as it is lost a little time but saves money

v
vetal142 29.06.20

punctures about right) but in General would a tire wear)and that wind for 20-100 thousand miles without changing the tires is not realistic(

m
mr.dalnoboy 29.06.20

Nick Monaro
the tow truck where to repair?

S
Shrager 29.06.20

yeah, and wheels that would explode and fly in a counter to you has carried ))

N
Nick Monaro 29.06.20

mr.dalnoboy
When the Benz truck or killed, that is the function of a tow truck appear at the nearest station THE

N
Nick Monaro 29.06.20

losevo59
But it is growing and it is needed. And no one knows what it will become in the future.

S
Sergey Sadovskiy 29.06.20

Turn into the reserve with butterflies and rabbits. let's see what's going on on You Tube.For Myself made the City-Zombie land ( cars blood zombies crush ),the Evacuation of cars from the ditch by a rope,falling cargo from trucks,change spasennogo wheels, hitchhiking..And for us only schedule the same unnecessary and unwanted updates.because of which no card becomes.

F
FinistEG 29.06.20

All this is certainly correct, but we must not forget that the engine of the program(game) it is necessary to change the majority of data requests, and it's hard work.
And if this happens then it will be a completely different game.
IMHO

A
Amorz 29.06.20

I would like that developed can add, and the engine allows it! Namely: Livestock that is normal for birds more of any animals on the road running,PEOPLE in the end, and that in a way like they are but they fuck you meet, and if you meet the PPC as little! The impression is that all the people either sitting at home or from home in the car and drive somewhere, children have added playing in the Playground in the city (of course she could not call). In short, it is necessary to liven up the game!

P
PGaccount 29.06.20

1.deposizione wipers
2.Flashing green(was broken in 1.15)
3. climate change ( rain/snow)
4.Tandems (as promised)

S
Strelec-zmeya 29.06.20

PGaccount
I think when will the update with the new weather, there will be another position on the wipers. )) will not be the same they always be light drizzle.

P
Pasha Selemenev 29.06.20

Shadows in the mirrors!!!!! They are not enough!!!!

S
Sasha1982 29.06.20

1 radio in 18 wheels of steel.
2 weight.
3 to relax anywhere.
That would be 4 trucks with trailers could also overtake.
PS and a problem , are on top at intersections where the sign is the main road ,you need someone climbs on the overcutting 100%.

P
PGaccount 29.06.20

Strelec-zmeya
Yes, I also counting on it. But because they can forget, for example, about indication sloth - after already screwed

S
Strelec-zmeya 29.06.20

Pasha Selemenev
The performance will have a major impact.