3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 29.06.20 08:15 pm

Enraged cheaters and the fucking Internet (FIFA 17)

Play fut ultimate team and the opponent goes out or Internet connection is cut off, still pisses me off that when you start to catch win courage begin to emerge shkolota full of cheaters starting with season 7 felt on his skin.
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Werewolf1986 29.06.20

Coins begin obvlada because of this, now I get 300 coins bastards of EA.

S
SLT 29.06.20

Gilding the handle, EA and victory will come :-) who pays the steers :-) no, of course not pay a dime! They went with their extortion

S
SLT 29.06.20

Personally, I regret that threw 2R, paying for the game. Fit to play Toko offline. Online only pulls grandmother and all. Don't want to pay, going to play trash players :-)

W
Werewolf1986 29.06.20

SLT

Yes, it's like World of tanks turns out shareware game through the Internet. And offline play in Fifa is not good it need the gameplay to make below like how you play Fut with the players, etc.

G
GG4 29.06.20

Werewolf1986
Playing FIFA with cheats. I paid for the game same as you and play as I like it. How would you like it if you are learning how better to play for pleasure?

S
SLT 29.06.20

GG4
and what kind of cheats on FIFA can be? for the connection type coins give? or what? I hear so much about cheats but I don't know what's what...

S
SLT 29.06.20

Werewolf1986
Of tanks - absolutely! to the point! You merge? you can't penetrate the enemy tank with gold even in the stern? you all the time be wiped out in 2-3 shots? your stats below 30%??? then you to us! Vargeyming! pay! and have fun! :)

7enenko 29.06.20

Hi. Recently firmly hooked on FIFA 17. I mostly play the online seasons. Strain some points. Just for example, two games in a row the connection is broken, and I counted two defeats 0:3. Although the score was 0:0 and played minutes 5 - 10.
Sometimes the opponent plays 3-4 of the ball and after another goal, as I understand out of the game, and I win not be counted as if this game was not. This is what bugs some, or the machinations of cheaters. I'm just not in the subject, I would like to know what you're dealing with.