3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Fenixx 29.06.20 08:17 pm

The game is not zapuskaetsya (Watch_Dogs 2)

When you start the game says Server Start Failed Watch Dogs 2.How to treat it?

http://s017.radikal.ru/i404/1611/4f/ef5979866ed1.png[/url
41 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chingachgook 29.06.20

Master Fenixx
I do Uplay throws, Hz. what's the deal?

C
Chingachgook 29.06.20

and now this trouble

M
Master Fenixx 29.06.20

And I now you are banned)))In this case when you start another game all started.Heroes for example the seventh!

C
Chingachgook 29.06.20

Master Fenixx
and, with a fright ban?

A
Anykey_Skywalker 29.06.20

I have just closed almost immediately without errors)
The incentive it says that the game's not out yet)
Spoiler

C
Chingachgook 29.06.20

Anykey_Skywalker
))) what kind of trick is this?

C
Chingachgook 29.06.20

)))) a complete set of the Incentive 6350 RUB. vaasche with oak collapsed

m
meagarry 29.06.20

Anykey_Skywalker
Similarly. The steam version.

m
meagarry 29.06.20

Start steam-version, after run the game from uplay. Try. Unsubscribe. And I'm afraid to close the game - suddenly a second time not to start =))

A
ArtDogs 29.06.20

Has anyone solved the problem?

S
SaveX3 29.06.20

PPV! identity just closes after running without errors and all.

A

ArtDogs
Once I got it started, but after the Intro Yubisoft flew)
I'm almost a half hour was nazareskul))
Spoiler

j
jackonda 29.06.20

here's dernovo!)

A

In short, put the compatibility mode in Win7 SplashScreen.exe and WatchDogs2.exe. Start.
So try

J
JolyMau5 29.06.20

On my MicroPC normal start. The only problem is that the game looks like it requires SSE 4.1, and for less what does no fix. (Hi 4 headlight edge)

A
AnPei 29.06.20

I'm fine, demanded a recover in Uplay, all the updates I've made them.

A
Antivirus2k 29.06.20

Usually when something doesn't work, decided to write the characteristics of computer and the version of installed drivers. For example, I was somewhat scared off your picture from the square monitor.

m
meagarry 29.06.20

In General, this method is not tried
Anykey_Skywalker wrote:
In short, put the compatibility mode in Win7 SplashScreen.exe and WatchDogs2.exe
TK once ran through yupley, then took off and the n-th attempt launched himself a second time. now I'm afraid to close the game to test other ways =))
But in General came to the conclusion - if you really want to play - the game will start. Windows 10 x64. What did naturally last logs (I have NVIDIA). Disabled antivirus, Windows defender, Google drive (I have sinhroniziruete my documents and some other folders), reinstalled yupley. In General cut down everything that somehow can limit/change the files. And then tried to run in different combinations through steam and yupley, occasionally closing them. in the end, with n-times the game was started - can sovpadenie, but both times the game was started through yupley. My hatred of ubam now broke out with renewed vigor.
I hope for a speedy fix. Because the game's pretty good =)

C
Chingachgook 29.06.20

meagarry
What, then, vindovsky defender cuts you enter the game?, I also W10x64, but some other games Upay run without any problems.

A

meagarry
Dude, I do not run. After I put the compatibility with Win7 (I also should Win10 x64) all went to work to cheer. Specifically, the game was restarted several times, all the rules. Runs through steam)