3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.06.20 08:17 pm

Not loaded textures and characters, invisible walls (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The people help, who can faced such problem. Installed in Brookline everything worked fine, went to Midtown and started as soon as come to Chelsea, so it is not progruzhat textures and enemies, and if you run down the road to a job, or even start an invisible wall, or rather all of it eventually shipped, but you have 10 minutes to spend on every 100 meters of the shipment, the trouble is not clear, the game runs at 45 FPS with dips to 30

configuration i3, 750ti, 6 gigs of Opera
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 29.06.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Reduce settings and play with the slider range rendering

D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.06.20

Shadow_QZ
Everything is on low dropped, makes zero difference in performance and shipment

I
Ilya Ippolitov 29.06.20

relax it yubisoft

k
kenny undead 29.06.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Try to put the 358 driver,if not help then 364.51

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 29.06.20

Ilya Ippolitov
And here yubisoft. In humans, the system unit is below minimum requirements.
From steam hardware requirements.
MINIMUM:
OS: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100, or better
RAM: 6 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM (the current equivalent of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760) | AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM or better - See supported List*
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Disk space: 40 GB

CPU is weak and that is not connected to the game.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.06.20

Nicholas Chivenor
CPU is weak and that is not connected to the game.

There is no such option, at the same percent beta worked fine + there is a familiar with the same config, and it all starts

O
Orcage 29.06.20

The same story( the driver is updated, configuration is also once not tortured( And at medium the game is quite cheerful.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.06.20

Orcage
looks like we can only wait for patches

S
SinLaif 29.06.20

Yes, I have recently also become the same problem to appear. Probably need to wait for patch or new drivers from NVIDIA
PS Amd 8320, gtx 960, 8 GB RAM

D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.06.20

SinLaif
I now think, maybe it's some Internet problem or screw is to blame, XS in short, wait for patches

S
SinLaif 29.06.20

Dmitriy_XAN
No it's either the wood or the game itself. Polygons as it is not pre-loads

S
STeVe o 29.06.20

Nicholas Chivenor
not the version I played on a weak laptop in the MBT there was a lag, retarded game with low fps, even a sign from yubikov out the type of system requirements do not fit, but there was no lag, then took comp valaska NVIDIA 750 installed and started the fun !!! what do not know

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 29.06.20

STeVe o
I take it back about weak percent. He was faced with disappearing walls. Fortunately it was one time. Waiting for a download not to no avail, scored, and port to base. My config: Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.5 GHz Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 - 3 GB Memory

S
SinLaif 29.06.20

I still think this is a bug of the game, with the drawing of the polygons of the game. By the way, sound problems, no one was? I have sometimes heard some steps and nothing else!

L
Leongus 29.06.20

I have all settings work but percent certainly weak atlon x2 250 2ядра. but I wall not loaded, I have enemies why is it invisible, but then loaded if you long to stand and look in the direction where they are. but other textures are loaded for a long time. and where's Chelsea neighborhood, sometimes there is a glitch like the invisible wall (on the road), just don't go further on the road. the settings are already as soon as did not twist. here are scratching their heads to take a new percent or not...

D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.06.20

Leongus
Apparently actually the problem is either CPU or memory, or screw

R
Royal_King 29.06.20

SinLaif
More precisely, such a nice feature of the engine... So thought from the very beginning, so it is unlikely that there will be something to fix( the Texture is not loaded immediately to save video memory. At most, such problem though RAM yuzaetsya 1700/2048. I tried zero sense - some signs, texture boxes, trash bags, walls loaded after 2-3 seconds, and sometimes more(
Source:
http://www.ixbt.com/video4/games-division-radeon.shtml
namely, look at the paragraph:
Of the curious features of the game, you can highlight the complete lack of settings texture quality. The fact is that the Snowdrop engine dynamically loads the required resources when they are needed and in the desired quality, depending on the settings "Extra Streaming Distance" and "Object Detail". This is done so to use about three quarters of the available VRAM for the game's resources, leaving space FOR another GPU acceleration. The memory is divided between the textures, geometry and other resources, and the remaining amount becomes clogged extra textures and objects that may soon be necessary, not to load them later, causing unpleasant artifacts streaming when textures and geometry are changing right in front of the camera. This was done for the sake of performance, the frame rate is not much jumping when loading game resources.
That is why, although we wrote earlier that the game is enough 4 GB of memory, it is not so. This is true only for the 1920x1080 resolution, which is four gigabytes of VRAM really be enough even with maximum settings. But users of graphics cards with memory less than 6 GB does not always see maximum texture quality, provided high-resolution rendering and, depending on the specific scene and the selected game settings. In the case of high resolution with highest settings on graphics cards with 4 GB and sometimes less noticeable that although the game engine tries to show the maximum quality of the world, some of the textures and objects still have a reduced quality relatively high. But performance remains at a high level, more importantly for the online shooter.

L
Leongus 29.06.20

Royal_King
so it turns out the main problem with the video card??
AMD X2 250 3600MHz
8GB operatives
GTX750 2GB memory
of course an old 500GB hard 5.9 on the windows rating
really want to play but I don't know what to improve it is necessary that all was OK

d
demon33253 29.06.20

I look at people a lot of problems with the game

R
Royal_King 29.06.20

Leongus
the main problem in the game engine, chip I described. I have tried many things, but with 2 gigs a map of these load unfortunately inevitable