3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
upumeg95 29.06.20 08:36 pm

What would you recommend to a beginner? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Skye started playing recently and do not understand anything. Can you advise what the best armor or sword ?
PS and where to get
17 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 29.06.20

Level 10

C
Clicky 29.06.20

Prodi plot and then start as a Pro

V
Vladislav Yakovash 29.06.20

Watching how Chara will pump,a tank,a mage or something will come up.I'm still in the Elven set with glass Mace at LVL 27 and do not complain, although the current itself is about a month walking through the mountains and remember how it was warm in the wastes of oblivion )

D
DirtyLol 29.06.20

the best armor - its. download smithing and kui. and under the alchemy and enchanting - you can do much better

D
Dethouser 29.06.20

Why to ask about this myself because to understand this more interesting.

_
_BESIK_ 29.06.20

upumeg95

Well, for example in the beginning of the game can go 2 quest.A dog is a friend of Daedra and Call Boetti.How to start Google say.After passing you will be rewarded with excellent armor and a large, powerful axe.

g
grothex 29.06.20

follow the story line. upgrade your skills. Warrior: armor, swords, shields... Mage: sorcery, enchantment, destruction, restoration... Thief: stealth, pocket theft, hacking... etc.))))

S
Soapp 29.06.20

_BESIK_
Flayer

S
Sorento NSK 29.06.20

and I do the story quests do not pass. First albego all the cities and villages, grab a bunch of tasks, along the way look into the cave and slowly going through the effects, rock, make weapons, armor, current then taken for the plot

377885207 29.06.20

as for me just 2 Imperial odnorodnykh in hand, fur panties on the ass, and an iron helmet on his head. SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS, TALOS AKBAR!!!

L
Lord of nord 29.06.20

Dude Skyrim is designed to make you as a piece flew by him on the river. You have to origenate, rave, rejoice, wonder and everything else. You have to do everything myself, and learn everything myself!

R
Radon_X 29.06.20

The magician the Magician, a sorcerer with the magic of destruction, all enchanted in bryuliki, invisible to enemies, a skilled alchemist and enchanter, who sells potions and enchanted gear.

R
Richards 29.06.20

In short look for Atari, create a crown, then look for a stone horse and a stone lover, a great boost, as the crown makes it possible to put 2 types of stone. The stone horse buff it while wearing a set of light or heavy removes his weight at all and gives 100 kg+ capacity inventory, and the lover stone gives +15% skill to any branch of pumping.

The remaining problem is how to make the helmet, the crown does not wear them. And here is a mod you can download if a female Persian play, the hoods with hair mod, sky UI under the new inventory, and SKSE to do fashion went. Although you probably speshel without mods)))

L
Lilith Feral 29.06.20

I usually run for the thief, so the armor of the Dark Brotherhood use.. normal at first, and then the one from the TB job can be found

u
upumeg95 29.06.20

Thank you all for the answers! you helped me a lot.

F
Fildon 29.06.20

If you do, and will do as he said, and a moment will come when you will want to do another build and going to beat. You need to pump something without which you will be hard to play, alchemy, lockpicking, oratory. For buying potions more expensive. And to be profitable in a hundred times.
He ran with the Nightingale blade and shield the destroyer spells. Pump blocking and stamina to carry more item. Wear the armor of the thieves, which gives a bonus to the transfer. Boots of the ox kind yet. And Volsung.

D
Danil Lipatov 29.06.20

upumeupumeg95
but it is certainly a sin, but steal. I for example kill any hunter in the forest, take the picks and go to Colleagues to steal an Elvish weapon!!! etc still unable to pass the thieves Guild