3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prodam Garazh 29.06.20 08:55 pm

Where to get runes? (Diablo 2)

1. Wigs. With the wigs are all clear - carry it is possible though to reset. Now I don't have time, unfortunately, and the desire to carry the locomotives themselves somehow disappeared in connection with the following events.
Before, being an avid parkovogo, I had the opportunity to observe how some individuals on this server got a good team ahead of me in the proportions of 1/8, for Example, when I had Grief, someone had Enigm'y and this is at the start of the season, so let's move on to the next item.
2. Kraft. I never crafty a LOT, but even if I crafty, for me it's a dark morass: we need mods on the right clothes, and especially their combinations, I don't know. So the question is: crafty armor what mod is valued most?
3. MF. MF gives a little fruit not only on PG. Many people here like to swear at the local drop, which I also liked, but trust me: at least two third-party resources, things are just tested by me. But still a good thing someone finds otherwise, why would the runes(on runeworld does not go far)? I wonder who, where, how to MF, how many ppl. finds an interesting body kit.
4. Chat-the drop/braincast Interesting way of incomes, but the simulators are a trader and abruptly, and it was not a simulation at all.
5. Sagalova. Life thieves, as they say, but from the bag to the prison...
6. The ability to make friends with the right people?
7. Other options?
58 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 29.06.20

7.Good luck

_
__Slayer__ 29.06.20

Sell Garage Now I have no time for them
So don't take them for 7 hours a day. Per month 7 on 7 show that at least some of the finances were.
For the keys run, so hang around yunident sell.
The Persians still some shake for the ked; taxi hell for HF.

P
Prodam Garazh 29.06.20

__Slayer__
7. Good luck. Too much successful here. As you know fortune favors the few( well, or whatever).
8. Case for Mal.. Spend 3-4 wig sometimes get faster than to fill keyset.
9. Unid torch for Ist. 1 wig until you find a buyer.
10. Quality characters for runes.. no Time :(

q
qPash 29.06.20

To drag until you get bored! A tired to drag more until you get used to it! And will get used to it, dragged in the fun!

x
xMONSTROx_NEW 29.06.20

All locations are LVL 85 for 8 people, we clean more often and maybe something, someday Yes droplet of high runes, also run in travincal on pindala, nihla, MF for runes are not important. And look Temko Guastalla part 1 and part 2 there you will see what who and where drops. There was another option 28 Nov keep a bunch of Windows on the 174 IP, to kill the elephant and make a fortune in anisah)))(http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/tak_byl_li_slon-921494/#lastreply)

V
VYCanisMajoris 29.06.20

Sell Garage
I drag the day 2x6 wig 2 act Hella (takes an hour), and so for three days, spend an hour on the wig daily, then, when reaching a 6x6 zataskivaya them to 4 of the act and, accordingly, already sounding HF. the result: a week from LO to have 2ЛО (well, here as lucky). Early in the weekend immediately 6x6 dragged, but not really exhausting, it was decided that the drive is not worth it, quietly accumulated the ked and regulations)) home 1 hour a day for 2x6 - not strained.

P
Prodam Garazh 29.06.20

qPash
To drag until you get bored! A tired to drag more until you get used to it! And will get used to it, dragged in the fun!
A dubious pleasure. About how to do something else: at the final stage is already nice, I guess, but ends up eventually leaving with a known subject at hand.

xMONSTROx_NEW
11. Animasola. Scheme?

P
Prodam Garazh 29.06.20

VYCanisMajoris
I'm you. But the last time HF just specks falling. After this(several times) the desire to takkanot 2x6 less desire the same hour to sit to yell with I chat, for example. Especially when you come tired from work.

V
VYCanisMajoris 29.06.20

Sell Garage
want to be in the chat - eighth open the window for chat and yell in parallel with the wig :D

x
xMONSTROx_NEW 29.06.20

Yeah) set your clan with photoname) to collect/buy Sodikov) call the clone) but again, everything returns to normal to buy Sodikov need ranki) where to get Runci - to carry wigs.

P
Pavel Abakumov 29.06.20

Sell Garage
1) a Good way in terms of efficiency, but very nerd and interest in the game is killing the only way.
2) Kraft, as an appendage, not a bad idea.(I.e., the fact that attacked and craftily, not procuring the ingredients.)
3) Farmleigh Loki LVL 85, barn and travic.
4) If this method is profitable, it is likely that you're deceiving noobs (not always,of course), and this is not good.
5) This option is generally better not to consider.
6) the Ability to make friends is always good for you in General.
7) you Can still masonite, but there is no 6, IMHO, is not to do ;D

T
T-Fox 29.06.20

Gamble is still there as an option. Before, when there was a demand for better products, I combined gamble+Kraft+bereznichenko. On his Enigma and other stuff I missed. Plus as a bonus you have always desired you ring amuli, tiara. Now generally to start to play not wanted, only caught a few Windows with uber and again the desire was there)))

R
Rivnyanyn 29.06.20

>>7. Other options?
Good luck ulybaetsya bold(C)
So boldly zadrot in lokah 85 LVL on your taste, the main thing to do to Locke max quickly, even 3 or 5 ppl, with virtually no MF; solo 8 ppl leave the fathers! A big plus of such a wound, that will be more likely to fall in demand Bolva, not fucking blue, which, in addition to several. options nafig nobody needs.

B
Bambuca 29.06.20

T-Fox
It is time to download cool of Golder? )

P
Prodam Garazh 29.06.20

T-Fox
Bambuca
12. Gamble. Again, the time spent on 6x6 certainly less than the time spent searching for relevant or equivalent 6x6 tiara/ring to gamble. The Golder did not really. Except that the roles of Bo-Barba, but it necessity has disappeared with time. Top 2 soft ladder barb - my Golder, for example : D

T
T-Fox 29.06.20

Sell Garage
Lol, what a stupid movemode? the time spent on 6x6 is ALWAYS less than the time taken to find the runes,armor, etc.
Turn Off Kep.

P
Prodam Garazh 29.06.20

T-Fox
T-Foxвремя spent on 6x6 is ALWAYS less than the time taken to find the runes,armor, etc.
I hinted and gave clues and you just guessed! so necessa:(

Spoilerly to the point: how, where and what you found this way? Let Board.

_
__Slayer__ 29.06.20

People believe waiting and hoping that someone will come give him the Golden key, a way to obtain runes is less resource-intensive and energy-intensive than wigs. But alas it is not. Unless you admin server and can draw a couple of Jaxom in the editor (no no I'm not suggesting anything :D).
In General, get over it, a wig is the fastest option and won the rest by a large margin. Or run for fun for 8 ppl at LVL 85 Loki, sooner or later, something sensible will fall.

T
T-Fox 29.06.20

Pose that season. Spoil: sc 20/5 all, 19/17, 18/17, some boards with CP cold Pb 30+ was definitely; Lo, para Ohmov, ne znau skolko raz ryni nije Gul. Neskolko perf facetov light, neskolko cold, neskolko fire, poison - crap, ne y4itivaem. soji pary raz.
Gamble: tiara 3/30 frw; 3/20fcr; 3/20/2 pb, cold, 2/20/2 sorki, barbi, necri, vrode ewe dry bila ... ne pomnu skolko kakix. odna 2/30/2 ama; Tiara 2 sora, 23+ str 80~30 mp+hp . i 2/30/57hp/20+ str ama bili ewe rarnie, no kakie yje ne pomnu. 3/30 tiara~str/2 soc light, amul 3/30~ light (tiara libo, libo amul bil perf ne pomnu kto iz nix). . kolca paro4ky bilo po gul, za odino ohm; ky4y zato dlya sebya s fcr/mana/res nawopil, v pvp mne prigodilos'.

P
Prodam Garazh 29.06.20

T-Fox
Guide your holdora in the Studio, please.