3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
helsing2009 20.10.19 10:24 am

Assembly 80k. AMD or Intel?

Welcome. It's time to upgrade the computer. For all 20 computer was a supporter of Intel. But now it seems like AMD started to produce pretty good products, and the question arose, is it worth it to continue to sit on the Intel, maybe it's time to try out the red? But since I've never used their products, I don't know what they are. And there was a need to help owners of these products. Or is it not sweating and continue to feed blue? Have a budget of 80k. Need the following accessories:

1. Processor
2. Motherboard
3. RAM
4. BP
5. SSD under system
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 20.10.19

furcl
Something is not clear?
Or discovery that Intel is faster than AMD in games?

f
furcl 20.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E. wrote:
Whatever he took, the performance is the same.
But if the author will be advantages i9 or i7 processors and drive up to 5.2, then to take Intel. Oh yeah, and the die is necessary in this case 4000+ that would to break away from amd.

A
An__ei 20.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
You che for the behavior , write in a normal language .

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 20.10.19

An__ei
What do you not understand? you CPU is lagging behind the GPU to the IPU.
Now it is clear?

K
Kus-Vykus 20.10.19

An__ei

What kind of game?
An__ei wrote:
Under the smart program is adapted and without them at high resolutions the video card will be noisy , on the contrary I from 4000 MHz to 3600 16-16-16-36 set .
Under AMD app etapirovany, actually.
Man, you VOVAN bitten? Knew he was a freak, didn't know that it is contagious :D

A
An__ei 20.10.19

Killy-Vicus
You case the point is not confused for the men watching , to put a minus not forgotten the tough love , brutal.

L
Luka_gg 20.10.19

An__ei
Unemployed is a fabulous PTU-schnick. Do not worry. Illiterate spammer, Vaughn has got the warning for flood provocation. As usual. SchA look offended - bots cons inflated to 15 pieces. A pot full of holes a long time, and something else expressed here. Pass by.

A
An__ei 20.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Spoiler