3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 29.06.20 09:29 pm

The Evil Within - The Assignment DLC (The Evil Within)

Well, what are your impressions?With a cat not a bad idea,so good at home(typewriter-busy).
48 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kageri Sendou 29.06.20

__DOC__
2nd DLS tipo will continue the game for Kidman.But yeah,crap.

N
Norm112 29.06.20

Tell me, I play without the black bars (using Flawless Widescreen). In this DLC bands no, but when Crouch or hide in the woods

N
Norm112 29.06.20

How to fix, tell me

N
Norm112 29.06.20

Sorry, turned off in game settings letterboxing, the lines with squat is gone. By the way I advise everyone to play with Flawless Widescreen. In the original game by 3 cm on the sides cut

_
__DOC__ 29.06.20

It's some kind of Scam,I relied on an alternative passage of another character,like RE2,it's Mikami,and then threw like suckers,do not buy any season pass all the DLC will rate as output,and this Scam has become something of a system.

_
__DOC__ 29.06.20

Fhrby
...to play with Flawless Widescreen. In the original game by 3 cm on the sides of the cut.
Well let a screen somewhere in the beginning of the game,I'll see your 3,for 3 this 6 will.

S
SadSam 29.06.20

Season pass - 429 rubles
The Assignment DLC - 749 rubles
is it me or is there something wrong?

K
Kageri Sendou 29.06.20

Sammy S.
Yes,the developers in the end ipanulis roughly.

_
__DOC__ 29.06.20

DarkTenshi666
You don't understand the season pass it is cheaper and games and dlc ,this person is surprised.
Spoiler

Y
Yuliya Popova 29.06.20

Was looking forward to the addition like the original. Was held for four hours in the night with headphones slowly, and died 9 times (including several times for stupidity). Not very difficult than in the original, although it may be because I was playing on difficulty to and after passing on the complexity of survival - was not difficult :) I Liked the DLC, really short. The worst place thought is the lair of an evil Corporation. Cool new scenery design. Sooooo dark rooms and a new monster was really creepy), there were moments of really suddenly-frightening. So looking forward to the sequel! Oh yeah, the optimization of course! I do not regret the money invested!

Waiting for the new Silent Hills (PT) very much caught the teaser! Damn cool horror like drugs! But the last series Biohazard I think you need to learn from developers like The evil Within and Alien Isolation, Outlast, ... I've tried to start, because they wrote HORROR, or apparently forgotten what it is, or in honor of former merits! So now for the real trash to close your eyes and tell yourself - it's resident I would never betray! Oh well...

K
Kageri Sendou 29.06.20

On the complexity of the Kura who have mastered addition?

D
DarkTenshi666 29.06.20

__DOC__

Well, as I said, what I have furnished , four season pass DLC is more expensive . but cheaper games .

P
Perdimonokl 29.06.20

no one proposes the picture in this Supplement at 60 fps vsync ? the fps counter is holding steady at 60 frames, in the original game, this glitch is not.

T
Tsveer 29.06.20

Guys, how will the next addition be called?

R
Roman Nazarenko 29.06.20

not start addition 2 The Evil Within: The Assignment, I don't have it for some reason, although the update information is written that is!!! What do I do why additions no in game menu???

v
vanoz13 29.06.20

So really they are only stealth and without weapons, and how monstryakov blame? ATP

N
Norm112 29.06.20

__DOC__
Well, look if you don't believe. 1 screenshot of the game when the disconnected letterboxing, 2nd screenshot, using Flawless Widescreen. Centimeters the concept rsstime))) - my monitor is 27 inches

a
artemsberg 29.06.20

Sammy S.
dude I do not understand.why buy assigment then separately for 800 rubles if you can buy all for 400 DLS?

_
__DOC__ 29.06.20

Fhrby
I understand.

g
gloccc 29.06.20

Pretty good DLC . First playthrough took about 3 hours but collected all the letters in the boxes , all the audio files and all notes , thus given a boost 9 out of 10 achievements on steam . The second time took place on the complexity of the edges to get the last achivku . Took time around 1:30 .