3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost Fox 29.06.20 09:30 pm

When you minimize the game crashes completely (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello, the problem is that every time turning the game it crashes because it can not change the screen resolution that I need. Also can't make the game in a window, as she once again takes off, and all settings can't be changed. Can someone tell me what is the trouble and tell you. Thank you
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima 353 29.06.20

I have the same thing maybe the developers did that so as not to use cheats

m
martin32 29.06.20

Your problem is not encountered,but I have another.It is not only the problem,but also surprising and unpleasant news.Fps showed a stable 48-60.Launched gourmet brokenly ACCC,and what I see!I see almost stable 85 fps.The options are the same,the iron is of course the same.Start here your account - it was for me blow,I see 15 fps.Blah how can this be?Okay fps jumps.But I just stood there and got 15 fps.And why bourgeois localization I've seen 85 fps in the scenes,not standing still?

a
andryushindv 29.06.20

turn constantly to see map with bosses, the game is on fullscreen, the game crashes.
XS, what is the problem. Try to set the mode of window.

s
sklifasoid 29.06.20

Standing in the settings display mode -windowed( full screen),quietly fold.

d
dobryy vanya 29.06.20

martin32
Well, sanctions against Russia has not yet cancelled

S
SeregaTyl 29.06.20

After yesterday's update, which introduces 12 DKH noticed such a thing here:

In HH 12 when you minimize the game crashes.
In DX 11 when you minimize the game crashes.

G
Gex32net 29.06.20

SeregaTyl
Yes, the same hat, and дх12 machine is included while in the config will not be removed....before this patch played on ultra no problems at all, now the hat still with the loading of textures started, what's the deal? patch damn....

S
SeregaTyl 29.06.20

unsubscribe here and in another thread about freezes, it can help anyone information.

They say that the friezes and the loss of character control is a problem peculiar only to the work of the Division in Windows 10 and all is treated by installation of Windows 7.

If guilty, the tenth wind, you'll soon find out. Tonight stuck in the system unit another broom, poured it on the latest build of Windows 7. Now I'm on the computer the two OSes Win 10 and Wn 7. And two copies of the game on different screws. Really the Division is still not tests, because it was already too late. But first the small tests (with the same setup graphs) showed that the total FPS on Win 7, DX 11, just below, than Win 10 to DX 11. But as in any case far beyond the required FPS I 60 fps (I play with a plane), it does not affect gameplay. Friezes and loss of control, while, on Win 7 DX 11 is not caught. (On Win friezes is). And that is very encouraging. Over the weekend, it should finally be clarified According to the results accomplish your goal.

m
martin32 29.06.20

SeregaTyl
So the loss of control fiksanaly this Thursday,the FAQ so if I bug was gone.But a lot of new,or rather old frequency.The world is not connected,friezes,an almost constant loading,loading the game was longer.Tried all settings - no change.

S
SeregaTyl 29.06.20

martin32
Nope, not fiksanaly. They only promised to do it, but don't fiksanaly. Because loss of control is not always the case. That's a relatively rare bug. Just you as lucky. But frieze that more often. That's why you drew attention to it.

And so, in fact, and loss of control, and friezes, and 100% CPU on the tenth the wind remained.

Personally, I caught the first freezes, and then loss of control for the 4th time in a full party for Bron'ka Barrett. In addition, we communicate with other people in PM. Bugs left. Massaraksh.

m
martin32 29.06.20

SeregaTyl
Well, I have a loss of control was gone and it was not a rare bug,but very frequent,especially when playing in a group.But freesite and VERY often the download of he began to appear after the patch,before the patch the Frisians were not,and the download was,but not very often.The world became ill pogruzitsya and mobs caught in the nanosuit in stealth mode - done goes to nothing and nobody and with it the damage of the axe.Fucking yubiki all the same will break this toy.At the moment to play is almost impossible and the problem is not one I have.I watched the stream,free weekend,brought a bunch of people on Twitch,all show his game and 70% of the frieze,not connected world and download.
Yes!And forgot to say.Before the patch I percent were loaded to a maximum of 43% after the patch is 90%.Optimize blah!