3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonatello 29.06.20 09:31 pm

Denuvo? (Doom (2016))

be protected or not?
105 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutseen 29.06.20

Devilor
not suitable can be returned to the receiver
on the map I will not return the money, only in stem.

Because fans of the series need online
yeah, here on the 2nd day me and my friend was banned because of flying INVEGA. (the ban is on the account, a new character will not save)

the schemes are not sharks are playing the world
released 2 games that have become unconditional hits -> credibility -> big sale -> app support -> more sales.

M
Mister Chuvak 29.06.20

Devilor
pochtipushkin
+1

h
helio 29.06.20

askimus
and too bad that there are no destructible, this would take the gameplay to a new level
the original doom 3 was dark actually the same ... when used either flashlight or weapon

R
Ray_S 29.06.20

askimus

unreasonable expectations is a problem waiting. Дум1 and Дум2 were pioneers, in that they created such a furor.
Dum3, which came out against the backdrop of many shooters to be more inventive than its prequels. Of course, its straightforward mechanics required processing made the game atmospheric and technologically very advanced. May have botched something, but the same use of detailed Normal maps - it was still a revolution.

P
PuziBlinchiK 29.06.20

yberpleks
denovo does not lower fps, the same mad max in the example

e
exgroover 29.06.20

Gutseen wrote:
Return the money on the card, it is not necessary to mislead people to enter. Not only return to Qiwi and Yandex.

D
Devilor 29.06.20

Gutseen
Long ago that we bought the incentive?
Return all to the map.
yeah, here on the 2nd day me and my friend was banned because of flying INVEGA. (the ban is on the account, a new character will not save)
You can do the cheat codes used? Invade, invade...chitaka seen once, immediately into the caliper unsubscribed, his nick-name is no longer met.
released 2 games
Well, now the money in his pocket, and denovo works.

d
dimoha12312 29.06.20

there's a lot of lark about telling guys if anyone is NATO the AK steam give apiece there lark Jas KOs and хитман6

s
scraped 29.06.20

Gutseen
Return to the map, if the purchase of the game were made using it.

D
Devilor 29.06.20

x[GAMER]x
Son, go study, and then in the area put without the cookies going into the weekend.
On topic:
Many people write all sorts of rubbish about Denovo saying the game is bad and so on, though not a fan DOOMa, I borrowed it....The speed of the game just rolls over, 60 fps does not drop, so the fans clearly like it, I'll get the money back, not mine.

M
Maks Kalinichenko 29.06.20

Denovo will... the wiki is already there.

e
exgroover 29.06.20

Devilor wrote:
Many people write all sorts of rubbish about Denovo saying the game is bad and so on, though not a fan DOOMa, I borrowed it....The speed of the game just rolls over, 60 fps does not drop, so the fans clearly like it, I'll get the money back, not mine.
A little facts:
Спойлер1. DENUVO uses a virtual machine(VM), which is itself one big SL-o-o-o-KJV-o-o-K;
2. 64-bit, which in itself is putting an extra strain on the virtual machine (twice more registers need to be saved in the stack, each primitive falls additional load handling registers, the expansion tapes p-code to epic proportions, increasing the number of bugs in a geometric progression);
3.The amount of allocated space in the executable file of the virtual machine DENUVO of approximately four virtual machines SecuROM's. However, optimization-with!
4.Unconditional jumps (JMP) for one or a small group of asm instructions - retarded and no longer relevant feature VM Denucci, which was inherited from the VM Securom 8 version. The fact that all the JMP are easily removed when you trace even the most primitive filter, which is written on a knee for 5 minutes, the Austrian developers who sit in Europe, apparently, still do not know;
5.But for the Central processor unit (CPU) the darkness of genovia unconditional jump is a real nightmare! To detain them it would take longer than a brute force MD5 hash;
6. But freaking out to Reinhard that was not enough, and he decided to surpass the plan to reduce the speed of execution of code (although in the same Securom tried to observe the reverse): was added doublerooms branch execution of code with conditional jumps (conditional double-branches ). The meaning of this thing is that Denouce shit on the flags of the CPU and, respectively, to be executed conditional branch or not - in either case, the code would be the same. Needless to say about the unjustified expansion of the volumes and the time of its execution?
7.Zasiranie application memory pages of 4096 bytes. Of which over 2000 pieces. The saddest thing is that executable code there are a dozen instructions, which is really useful on the strength of one or two;
8.Rape of the original entry point (OEP) and CPUID for encryption;
9.Create extra GUARD-flow, which throughout the game to loop Fucks Your CPU (in fact he's guarding the integrity of one low-level functions, so you can't join a debugger). The point of this absolutely no!

L
Leonn_24 29.06.20

exgroover
and people still have to pay money for this shit?
why is there still no one put on his knees this denovo?
is it not enough hackers in the world, it is a piece of feces and not protection

A
Affekt77 29.06.20

Pirate474747
So I already bought and played. And you're lame, lovesick, let his bile more:).

A
Affekt77 29.06.20

Pirate474747
What protection was not in the games, which it would be impossible to hack and thus it does not affect performance, will still be such whiners like you who will say that the game is shit, not playing in it at least 10 minutes. And in fact, everything is simple, no dough. I wish you here did not write anything, but just laugh, and nothing more.

e
exgroover 29.06.20

I'm on the forums reading the opinions diametrically opposed, yet will not fly, a little excitement wears off offline activation plays an, we'll see.

e
exgroover 29.06.20

Affekt77
In the early ' 90s, the defense was one of several games (can not remember the name, aviasimov any) its almost 5 years broke.

t
tylerdurden_kos 29.06.20

Affekt77 wrote:
So I already bought and played. And you're lame, lovesick, let his bile more:).
So play,who's stopping you) I'm not in a hurry, I can crack it in a year and to hell with it...Download, play and money a)....And you can continue to throw to the wind 1500 Grand fun for a few hours...Sir you are our)))

s
saa0891 29.06.20

By the way,if DooM 4 is screwed Denuvo,it means that most likely all of the game publishers and developers which will be a Gazebo,including Dishonored 2,and maybe even in Tech and the Fouls most likely will be everywhere this protection.

A
Affekt77 29.06.20

Pirate474747
That ended the arguments, poor fan of freebies ).