3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fedorkonyxov 29.06.20 09:33 pm

Problem Burning fires of Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day!

The problem is the following: at the stage where Geralt needs to get into the Rotten forest can't start a dialogue with the poor (one), also no pickpocket does not appear.

Going through the game a 3rd time (in anticipation of Blood and Wine has decided to refresh memory), but with such did not face.

Download saving made earlier tried, nothing has changed.

MB is there another way to get rotten in the grove (in front of the house Triss 1 of the men mentioned the sewers, but I haven't found it neither in-game nor on the WIKI)

FORGOT to specify that when entering the main square in the 1st time, I watched a familiar movie (the burning of the Doppler and someone else). The movie seemed stuck, so I missed it and went to the house Triss

Thank you!
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 29.06.20

fedorkonyxov
if no one has been spawned. immediately run to the entrance, speak with the guard, password you don't know, so there's sort of possible to bribe or he will indicate the way to receive the password, but they will not be able to tell long ago it was.

J
JC Jensen 29.06.20

there's also a specific need not a bum?

I
Intelll 29.06.20

always tell a bum on the bridge between houses

f
fedorkonyxov 29.06.20

Intelll
With no one to talk to the poor cannot (he wrote the above)
gerasader
not to knock on the door if you do not KNOW WHERE ROTTEN GROVE

FORGOT to specify that when entering the main square in the 1st time, I watched a familiar movie (the burning of the Doppler and someone else). The movie seemed stuck, so I missed it and went to the house Triss

I
Intelll 29.06.20

fedorkonyxov
so I need you to reboot the save game che is there to think

f
fedorkonyxov 29.06.20

Intelll
you probably can't read.

I
Intelll 29.06.20

fedorkonyxov
well duck download before in Novigrad fell but not for a couple of seconds ago

f
fedorkonyxov 29.06.20

Intelll

you I'm probably full of shit =) and tried to load as much from the quest the Witch (can't remember the name) instead of its execution went in Novigrad, where he saw the same picture!!

v
vovastij 29.06.20

Can anyone help:
Спойлерhttp://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-prohozhdenie-novigrad-osnovnoy-syuzhet-chast-1-2

S
Samael Dark 29.06.20

Solution: http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/reshenie_baga_s_kvestom_kostry_novigrada-877507/