3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Droshind 20.10.19 10:24 am

Bug quest Mystery home Cabots (Fallout 4)

I went into the room where should the dying Edward Deegan and it is not there, the man in scrubs leaning over the empty place and sits ,,,,, what to do?
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
Ctpannik 20.10.19

Droshind
Load earlier save game and go again.

D
Droshind 20.10.19

Tried, did not help(

D
Delqado 20.10.19

And where does this quest take ?

r
rockpower 20.10.19

there the whole chain of some sort of buggy, doesn't work for me Imogen and her lover

D
Droshind 20.10.19

rockpower Possible bug, when entering the premises behind the scene, Imogen is not there and the quest marker is transferred to the room Imogen in the house of the Cabots. At the moment there is only one way to get around it and continue the quest. Not finding Emodin, in the console enter:
setstage 00022A00 800

D
Droshind 20.10.19

DelqadoВ bunker hill Ghul, Edward Deegan, three quests
Special delivery
Imogen and her lover
Mystery home Cabots

D
Delqado 20.10.19

Droshind
Thank you.

S
Syrym Sofy 20.10.19

Found a solution? I'm also with this problem ((

D
Droshind 20.10.19

Raw Sofa
There is no solution, need to wait for the patch and replay

I
Ilya Pashkov321 20.10.19

using tcl just as you are only in the hospital I went to will be against the door behind them on the 2nd floor is the entrance through which you can pass the mission enter it, and then find the Elevator,after using the identity,z tcl and kill all the raiders and then Lorenzo and then make sense of through tcl and to the Elevator which was off(the idea for which you had to go down) then go (or TP home to kabatova and when the type of the gown will run out to follow him outside and then back inside (dialogue should appear) (I think)

d
developerkeys 20.10.19

On this stage you need using the console enter setstage 00022A00 750 in and out of the console. The console is invoked with the tilde or Russian letter E.

r
rusline151 20.10.19

Yesterday, too, ran into this bug leaning over the empty place the doctor in a mental hospital. Passed through tcl, killed all the raiders and Lorenzo, took the Elevator, and dock and sat on his bug. There was a mission - to return to the house of Chebotov. When you return, Sam was in place and again rushed to a psychiatric hospital. Scoring on this quest - went to pass the other. After two day's play left a message - quest home Chebotov done. By the way is the last update v1.4.125 beta, so this school developed still not fixed.

x
xworld 20.10.19

developerkeys
Bro thanks for help!

Y
Yuma Drugoy 20.10.19

That's only if you play on survival mode, no console, no!!!!
On older versions of the game have passed this quest!!!!(at the complex)
Installed the latest patch and oops , a bug!!!!
Half the game again on survival and to pass again no particular desire , sad as it is !!!!

Y
Yuma Drugoy 20.10.19

Found the solution to survival mode , download and install the mod on the console http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_konsol_v_rezhime_vyzhivaniya_1_0-66108/
and as soon as you open the door in the back of the theater Charles view type in console:
SetConsoleScopeQuest MS09
00047ec4.ForceRefIntoAlias emogene
00047ec4.ForceRefIntoAlias emogeneOld
00047ec4.moveto player
00047ec4.enable

It portant Imogen directly to the player.

Fallout Rulit)

d
dedad666 20.10.19

to register in the console setstage 00022A00 750 and poyavlyaetsa dying Edward Deegan .

V
Velimudr 20.10.19

Ilya Пашков321
Minus, for such scant grammar. Teach!

E
Evgeniy Mocart 20.10.19

Droshind
thank you

K
KozbeQ 26.07.22

dedad666
Thank you very much saved me