3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Baobapel 29.06.20 10:26 pm

How to kill a Ghost out of the picture????? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

NG+ 65 level, the complexity of the maximum - to death. Addition heart of stone, the mission And they lived happily ever after. Good people, the Ghost of a painting can't kill for 3 day! Today two hours without a single death beat her - she just takes off, and begins to pull HP from paintings and regeneration, before I have time to slash at the picture, again, remove a third of the first strip.Yu she again turns on the portal in the picture and heals itself, and so on. The main thing that lights the portals in the paintings of this bastard is absolutely without a system - but definitely not where I stand and to guess which picture it is impossible to escape - but while running it has nearly all originalas! Don't know what to do, this thing is not predictable! To interrupt its regen is only possible by hitting the picture - nothing else helps! I know that already asked this question - but I have no advice from there did not help!
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 29.06.20

it must beat sign when she's in the picture, the sign can not remember the name who breaks everything, like the wind blow, one blow and she immediately climbs out of the picture

zaminusili and I'm really talking deer

B
Bupycop 29.06.20

Baobapel
Shoot with the crossbow on the painting or a bomb throw, even as an option, remove the checkbox auto levels in the settings, if necessary.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.06.20

He passed three times on the hardest difficulty,twice easily overwhelmed,and once the Ghost has glitched,it is in NG+. It regenerates in just a few seconds,I already especoally the entire twenty minutes it passed. It's good that I knew it should not be and this is a bug,but it would be even more wigged out. By the way,in the same passage is buggy all opponents who can regenerate,they recovered much faster than I have time to do damage. Not helped any signs,no bombs,only a reboot saves. Don't remember which version of the game was after the latest patch went

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Two warnings you have, too, for the truth?

B
Baobapel 29.06.20

Daniel Zotov
No, aard as does not work neither on it nor on the picture!
Bupycop
Crossbow picture is not valid, even explosive bolts, bombs, too - only the sword. Auto level is not worth it.
I think I realized what would help me - only lunar dust - but I have not pumped - I'm going to look for ingredients that would pump up the excellent lunar dust - this should help cut down the possibility of regen!
I RBunny Until I reach the picture she originial almost all HP in a few seconds.
ZlobnyDed I have the same story, only restart does not help - already 5 times tried. Will have to resort to lunar dust.

R
RBunny 29.06.20

Baobapel
Actually,she lights the portals closest to the picture,but there really run until she flies before him.I don't know why you have random portals are activated,and why so quickly Regent
UPD
can try during the opening of the portal to stop the Ghost igenom, then quickly run to the picture and the hack.Now load the save game on NG+,there seems to be rolls

B
Baobapel 29.06.20

RBunny
Most likely a glitch, or patches really complicated this boss. I have heard of this in this game and do not understand whether hard, so harsh, or buggy game! Not for the first time notice the differences in difficulty of the passage on YouTube from other players.

R
RBunny 29.06.20

Baobapel
And on the complexity of the death,plus the increase in the level of opponents-in General hard.Two kicks in the Hera and all,loading from a checkpoint

B
Baobapel 29.06.20

RBunnyПовышение level opponents but brings us all to your level - I was playing until I can beat the mobs level 30 as well as 60. The rest of the gangsters and now I'm in the workshop the bear's armor, even if the guy on a couple of levels weaker - kills with two strikes, if the bandit with heavy weapons (hammer, halberd) - even under quenum - blows per 1 shot almost all HP.

R
RBunny 29.06.20

Baobapel
Strangely,Seth Bear generally under the protection of the imprisoned.

B
Baobapel 29.06.20

RBunny
Here I am surprised!

D
Danil Zotov 29.06.20

Baobapel
DAMN, I WANT TO TAKE A VIDEO AND PROVE IT!!!!!

B
Baobapel 29.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Come on! Only at max difficulty! and in NG+

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.06.20

I can link to the mod fold, which corrects the curve balance.

B
Baobapel 29.06.20

All. The problem is solved. Ran the herbalists, pumped lunar dust to excellent. Back to the Ghost from the picture, threw in a bomb and soaked this thing exactly 4 minutes to regen it fell off really)) I Hope this thread will help.
Sam_FisherPG On the PS4 will not help))

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 29.06.20

Baobapel
LEL, on NG+ without the lunar dust...it's a must-HEV bomb, and you've not deserved thrown.

D
Dmitriy Nischev 29.06.20

Baobapel
I Igny used for the picture. Try it .

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

hmm. Eternal questions- I have the game difficulty set to the max, I now someone out there to kill))))))

E
Evgen_82 29.06.20

Baobapel
meta only her and when she's going in the picture with airdam (shock wave) drove her further metalish

B
Baobapel 29.06.20

Евген_82
Yes, I have already solved the problem, as wrote above! Your method would not have helped. While the film will reach it will already be fully tregenna!
Stribogg
No, well and what to play in the middle and not see even a PolyGram?
Dmitry Neshev whether I have a glitch was, whether this complexity is just not working no aard no Igny on the pictures!
Dmitry Solodilov
Well it never came in handy)) especially With the regen of the opponents was not.