3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 29.06.20 10:27 pm

Issues (Kerbal Space Program)

Don't expect someone on NG plays these simulators, but still.

With version 1.2 now the fuel is burned is equal in all tanks of the ship, previously, from far to near. How to restore old version of a game by? To first spent external tanks, then internal.
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
HeavyMetalMonster 29.06.20

vidgin
The aircraft burns in all. The missiles in turn.
During Assembly of the aircraft cut the fuel consumption from all tanks in addition to use in the first place, then when the fuel is end include consumption of the following. Not very comfortable, but the best option I have not yet found...
---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Purely for the sake of the test has collected two designs. game version 1.2.1
The consumption of fuel on all tanks, but the consumption was only in the latter.

The same result.

Maybe in version 1.2.0 had a bug that was fixed with the next patch exit.

v
vidgin 29.06.20

HeavyMetalMonster wrote:
The missiles in turn.
Well, how can that be if I now have all the rocket fuel is consumed evenly from all tanks?

H

vidgin
I had the same problem until I installed the following patch, but as I wrote before - only in airplanes.
revised settings in the game properties to the tanks etc but the settings for consumption of fuel is not found. as I said, probably a bug.
Try to put the latest version of KSP and there for the test, start Novi sandbox. if done right, try to move sohranyalku with the previous version and check again there.

v
vidgin 29.06.20

HeavyMetalMonster
HeavyMetalMonster wrote:
Try to put the latest version of KSP and there for the test, start Novi sandbox. if done right, try to move sohranyalku with the previous version and check again there.
Well, I find it easier to endure, than to bother with improves. I thought that maybe by in-game have something to do... Remains, then, in some cases, manually just to pump fuel .

H

vidgin
vidgin wrote:
Well, I find it easier to endure, than to bother with improves.
Well, as for me, it is easier to move sohranyalku, than each time to switch all manually ) especially if there are complex designs... =)

v
vidgin 29.06.20

HeavyMetalMonster
ha, someone zaminusili all my posts and zaplyusil your) cute)