3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20 10:27 pm

Thanks REAL PASANAM BeardJollyRoger / Twn / Jay_xp / Coldra / Kzt (Diablo 2)

I don't care what the Fort is gone... could be new! that's not it!
Of trust think that the real pass and then oops windmill! he knew that his mouth prosiraet. There are people who are in such a situation do not want to get, for example Obsessed, and this feature needs to know in person because of words to be answered! And right now, it is not necessary to treat the Nuba kidok and so on! in the presence of you fell on the ground, the Fort would lie and nobody cared. for the reason that another NN each has its fall theme of the last.

And the thing did not expect and XS returned home and fries!
Thank you REAL PASANEN BeardJollyRoger that drove vex gul + ist for the Bolva cooking etogo forti, subsequent uvidivshi this Fort from Twn and who bought it, thank you Twn has learned that the odds of returning a stolen Runci Beardu back! Also ATP Coldre and Terr Kzt through one thing and came home and Jay_xp pochuvstvovala in all of this! THANK YOU PAZ !!!

p.s. this YTKACAHAHACOM Tony still had the blue duck to enter and did not touch him the same mouth, and was scared of pvp, Tony! Tony now known as Tonya !

is not the whole list want to punish Tonya!

41 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAK-PYK 29.06.20

nu tiper to mojew smelo davat meryt vsem kto poprosit! pacani tebe vernut D

R
Resu 29.06.20

well GZ!
this happens very rarely

L
Lagard 29.06.20

ETO VELIKAYA POBEDA ORDbI

A
Aler 29.06.20

Also had the idea to buy the Fort and give you just the flood ceased, but the couple for 2 days and came across your character.

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

PAK-PYK
Resu
Lagard
DBRN

SPS GUYS))) it happens real rarely) gave the Fort stole the Fort was returned to the Fort.... the cycle of the Fort at PG epti
well so they will return))
win)))))
Dober...ATP kanesh))) flood - infa balaboly! Wait soon it will intersect the host will throw and then say that he has little HP and the OST scheme long tongue ))) by the way he pomoymu identity Dynamics of pvp and CP were little))))))))))

S
Shaka_podorojala 29.06.20

DBRN
first walleye for soji from 9 may bring, and then crowed about their good intentions in the style of I of course really wanted I'm a white knight, but the dog kind are not allowed....

A
Aler 29.06.20

Shaka_podorojala
what soji, cap, OKS.

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

Shaka_podorojala
DBRN
???

S
Shaka_podorojala 29.06.20

Oh yeah, if th this Tony is not me.
I'm done

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

Shaka_podorojala
cha not like)

y
yok0o 29.06.20

the whole plevat' tak to
xot' revet' perestanew', a to uje kröv' iz eye idet

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

yok0o
A good friend of his, exist to support Hey

O
Obsessed 29.06.20

for example Obsessed
Oh, my God.. :( all this blinsky of obsessed..

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

Obsessed
not well, you seen what's going on))) remind me what year this was ???)))))

F
FludoTron 29.06.20

Alex_Lyovin
each

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

FlyDoTrona
Tyrael - Arhangel of Justice????
Bro if only the ACC he changed and sat quietly so that hitrozadyh damn nosit impudent at all with all th... not properly done that the entire NG knows scammers? yok0o
I don't care about the Fort and Tony three times! And every time you see him say that he was a liar

F
FludoTron 29.06.20

Alex_Lyovin
Straight so doesn't care that every time you're reminded of this everywhere?)

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

FlyDoTrona
it

O
Obsessed 29.06.20

Alex_Lyovin, each! [1]

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

Obsessed
Masterpiece)