3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hellniky 29.06.20 10:27 pm

Cardboard graphics директ12 (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day gentlemen!
Asking for Your help or advice, maybe someone saw that)
In General, I had freezes before the recent patch. Solved this problem by completely disabling the paging file. Friezes disappeared,but due to lack of operatives, the game would crash occasionally. I've made peace with it. But yesterday downloaded the latest patch where they introduced the game support for direct 12. It has been said that it's better optimizes the game and play will become easier. Dropping drooling include this feature in the settings. Really fps increased by 20 frames somewhere, but! all graphics cardboard. Not pogruzivshis texture even close to the character. Ran about 20 minutes I thought I'll let go, but she wasn't. Somewhere progresives somewhere stupid cardboard. Cut down support for direct 12. Downloaded it and everything seems tip-top. But periodically disappears rendering the game. That is kind of here all right...and in the distance, empty space and a couple of cardboard cars...and people running around in the air in TK...if you go down in the TOR down in the subway,there is generally nifiga no more than a dark space. Go ahead and texture slowly progruzhat, and in the lower corner of the screen says download. Sometimes progruzhat so long that it is impossible to play, I just crash into an invisible wall. Decided to connect the paging file. And the larger the page file the less of a problem with textures, but naturally appear friezes)I'm stumped. When the paging file to 16 gigs problem is almost solved,but still felt that the texture is like hop and there were And the connection of the paging file did not affect the texture when included директе12. There is cardboard in any way that I did. Guys any help would be appreciated. Let me remind you that before the patch these graphics problems was not. Nothing was reconfigured in the computer and not changed. Here the choice is either friezes or lack of textures in the game...does not suit me. I5 gtx 960 8 gb RAM.
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 29.06.20

hellniky
I have this on the GT 740 was. Then on GTX 970 MINI ITX and changed the rules))

p
pksm 29.06.20

I have on r9 380x with 12dx became two frames more, the Frisians do not observe all loaded

A
Aleks Sazonov 29.06.20

I would reinstall the game+the latest driver.Just a suggestion...as for the patch,after that no problems.780ti

h
hellniky 29.06.20

the fact is that before this patch had no such problems. Yes vidyuhi not the first freshness,but 50 frames, it is still pulled...and no cardboard graphics was not.

h
hellniky 29.06.20

the driver vidyuhi yesterday. or You have some kind of driver mean?

h
hellniky 29.06.20

I have the feeling that it's not the video card, it could not she to start a bad run was yesterday.

V
Vasek Vasekk 29.06.20

DX 11 is better and more stable for me.
In HH 12 a little more FPS but more CPU loads.900 series NVIDIA I think the gain will be small because there is no asynchronous Shader and DX 12 works worse than the 10 series or AMD rx4xx.

Did a special test on slower PCs(Dryer 2 3,6 - GTX 960 ) to see the benefits of DX 12.So here are the settings the same medium-high.

That showed the bench in HH 12 - 47 FPS in DX 11 - 45 FPS.
Video card was downloaded in HH 12 - 98% in DX 11 - 95%.
The percent of households 12 - 90% in DX 11 and 91 % (although Afterburner showed during the test, always loading 100%)

The fps in the game jump from 30-50.And when after 50 from 33 very uncomfortable as if 18 feel.
But with Locke 30 fps is very comfortable, smooth and regular.And the CPU already not 100% loaded and 90%, and no freezes.

h
hellniky 29.06.20

thanks for the reply about fps. Realized that makes no sense to put дх12...I will play with DX 11. But what to do with friezes that?)locked fps and friezes still remained. They go away only if you remove the paging file. And if it is clear I have textures loaded for over a year. Or even game crashes after the appearance in the world or TK. Played before the patch without a swap file and did not know the troubles in addition to rare crashes. And now, without it, the texture is not even visible sometimes. In the underground I go (in TK) and everything is either black or white.. Shoot at the player and hit the wall. Is there a treatment for this? Another question-what to do with prasadanam FPS in a dark area? it is strange that in the RAID where with me 3 people and a bunch of bots fps drops to a maximum of 10. In TK where near me of person 6-7 Fps drops from 55-60 to 45. And when team fights do to 35.

m
martin32 29.06.20

Dok Rolf
Even buy 732Г RAM is not going to help.I have roughly the same problems as that guy.After the patch,the game became simply impossible.Nasty frogs nichrome do not know how,this is the RAM I have not seen before.One fixed,10 new bugs.

s
shhelkun 29.06.20

protest директ12 vs 11 , and now , what a thing happened , direct 11 everything on max with buns from NVIDIA (NTFS shadows + HBAO) , issued 69 fps , and 12 with the same settings showed 82 fps....changed NTFS on high and HBAO on max., received direct from 11 82 , 12 direct - 75фпс , that is, it turns out , direct 12 is better optimized for NVIDIA buns , but without them losing directives 11...

p
pksm 29.06.20

shhelkun
Do added background shading and shadow quality from nvidia + 3 more fps now in the test is 49 54

v
vladik865 29.06.20

And my GTX 960 4Gb Asus noticeable fps in game increased. on medium high with 50 fps to 70 rose. when you turn on ultra graphics 27-35 fps, but in some places there are hang, but the graphics are super.

h
hellniky 29.06.20

the actual problem with the cardboard graphics дх12 just me?any ideas about this?in дх12 drawing is just disgusting

m
martin32 29.06.20

Dok Rolf
1060 6G

h
hellniky 29.06.20

konfa computer written in the first post. I'm not a Troll, I just don't understand all this, here and ask for advice. Maybe someone had such problem and it is something they decided. Here's an example I came across on some forum, and there advised in some registry to manually line...and it supposedly will help with the drawing. But to be honest, I even fear to climb.I also tried to download the latest version ДХ12..while installing I was given you already have a newer version. So it's not in the system...and not in a vidyuhi(other games with дх12 go without problems). So I'm looking for the problem. Just when most have increase fps in дх12...even at 5 frames-for me, this is critical...because in TK in team fights the fps drops to 35 and it is very noticeable.