3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ry... 29.06.20 10:28 pm

... where is the best place to farm?! (Overlord)

... where is the best place to farm?!
I swayed on the green in the woods (where Oberon), sekiseki left and right, then quickly back to the portal and so on until exhaustion until Neformal on the armor and the sword, the hat is already sad - uhhhh 2000, and a sword, a cap of 30 minutes continuous daveski
Here
24 Comments
Sort by:
t
theN1ghtMare 29.06.20

Take a pack of green, off to the dungeon, order of beetles (better to start green, or blue)

We descended into the arena

Put a crowd of imps to guardit near the entrance, and pulled them 2-3 beetle. Like swing, you thing is generally without imps.

t
tROGLODIT 29.06.20

What about the kitchen of Melvin nobody knows?! Opensource projects, eh...
Near the exit of the lava, where the red its nest Purley, there is a place of constant re-spawning small fire beetles.
Put the Lord to the place of re-spawn next to a dozen red, and go to sleep (monitor and sound can be cut) :)
In the morning - fifteen thousand souls.

P
PlayGround.ru 29.06.20

Yeah well...in the arena the most fun.I was over in vechnyiy armor to regen fully sharpened, and the axe for damage...for half an hour 600 green stuffed with the ladies :) Then cut the dwarves-warriors - 304 total% power in 45 goblins...

A
Aspera 29.06.20

I here the sheep were killed...

A
Anya.Celm 29.06.20

It is best to go to the arena....beetles choose what you need....take the Reds down..and a whole bunch of red put near the beetles, but the beetles had not attacked....Go and lure a few bugs(I came from the edge), gone and never reach the red, but red started to throw balls and beetles they do not atakovali, wet them(beetles).

N
N1KO 29.06.20

Even better to go and one to entice, and thou, even you then wbup still show up in the tower. Green the weakest, and beetles are the strongest fighters.

W
Witcher Zhenya 29.06.20

the weakest blue

M
Maksimimilyan 29.06.20

I usually shake the soul in the arena, kill the bugs. Operate on the principle of Patient hunter. Lure yourself in a few beetles and kill them with browncow. The minion is down, immediately send all browncow in the battle of the blue and send to treat. No loss, almost no.

H
Hemit 29.06.20

after putting on the third armor you can go to the beetles alone. the latest beetle remains more than half health. minute and no losses, finally no.

A
Alexandr82 29.06.20

Every battle with the beetles in the arena under the castle - 75 shower

b
black devil666 29.06.20

arena is the best place..

S
SG__ 29.06.20

First the sheep, then in the arena bugs. When without armor beckons 1-3 beetle. And when I first put on armor and a second sword, already there it will go. Just walk round in a circle not lezya in the center, all the beetles take over, and the minions help, to send them anywhere is not necessary. It is better to take red, they back do lossless and you are fire support, most importantly beetles side at Bay. Without a retinue, not the wheel, who's going after the battle scattered showers to bring?)

V
VoFka 29.06.20

I bugs the arena fought: vstavlyu a group of green and red water place a little further away some blue
and the lure, 2-3 beetle to the first group.

b
barbarian 29.06.20

Beetles in the arena and do not need to bathe. Each arena gives you 75 pieces.
I'm doing so lure out of the total flocks 1 - 2 beetles. Only use brown. Attacking beetles until they begin to fly when they fly we have to instruct retreat to its not come under attack and then to attack again.

M
Mirrodin 29.06.20

And what of the arena? Where is it located? I now have Oberon 3 root until I shut down and found the green minions.

b
barbarian 29.06.20

Arena in your own castle. From the well teleport right there is a descent straight to the arena.

c
connor1234567 29.06.20

farm for Raising Hell:

in the Abyss, where Melvin, one of the forks is the place where three peasants with picks hammering three piles.
if you stand close to them - over time will be a skeleton, then another.
these two will kill most of these three peasants, who, by the way, then appear again.

if you have the devils Newbury and undressed - page maximum, leave the Master and a gang of devils near three farmers and go about their business - and then collect weapons and clothes for the minions, as well as gold, there is also generated again.

F
Fobos[zed] 29.06.20

What is the farm? If you are about souls, for this developed specifically invented the arena, and if of gold, it is best to roborescue the desert(during one visit there 3000 minimum is 10 minutes)

S
Shadrack 29.06.20

And I have the armor of procne fully pumped.I bugs earlier one was lured and now I'm right up to them and who at me knocks, I in-place put

T
TipaDragon 29.06.20

1. BROWN. THE EASIEST WAY TO KILL SHEEP IN THE RIPE HILLS IMMEDIATELY SHOW UP IN ZAGOROCHORIA. 2. GREEN.
IN THE ELVEN FOREST. 3. RED. WHERE THERE ARE RED BEETLES 4. BLUE. IN THE CAVE WHERE THE LAIR OF THE BLUE. CAN AND ARENA(FOR THE LAZY)