3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dh57 20.10.19 10:25 am

What to do with Eurylochus? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

With the passage of the quest a Friend for worth dying for - in the part where you go down into the cave to sirens - we save the lover of the poetry of Avrilka, while invite him to the ship and we promise to get back to where I love the poetry type. After that he went with us on the ship and no jobs in the transportation, does not appear. Ie he will now be on the ship? It scared me so mad, I used to Barnabas and Herodotus - and who is he in what he was on the bridge - at least went to the rowers.
Not from him in any way to get rid of? I would not want him to revert to very old save...
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 20.10.19

when doing this quest, I have the marker where it should be planted (do not remember where), I took it, he got out and everything) Maybe You have a bug what happened

A
Alexandr Petrenko 20.10.19

dh57
Also had this problem, I simply drowned

O
Olly-alpha 20.10.19

dh57
Anyway, dunno this is a bug or a glitch... There on the Volcanic Islands there is one funny character who needs a friend (in the most innocent sense of the word). Theoretically, this EVRI, sorry, sucker in all respects suitable. If by the time you met him, the quest on the Volcanic Islands was completed, Evlilik this starts acting like the character (which was needed) is already familiar, but... Yeah. He still hangs out on the ship. I tried to take Avrilka on the island, close to that dude - in the hope that this idiot will finally go down with my ship... But no. He did not come down. How to get rid of it is a very good question. If you find out, please tell me, I am also very necessary.

O
Olly-alpha 20.10.19

Ketik
And this was before you visited the Volcanic island or after?
I think the quest and the character has zabagovany...

Alexandr Petrenko
How did you manage to do that?

K
Ketik 20.10.19

Olly-alpha
seems to visit, don't remember exactly, but the marker came immediately,but you seem to have caught a bug((

T
TimKar 20.10.19

I Avrilka gave the chuvachkov on the island.

d
dh57 20.10.19

Yes, I quest on the volcanic was held before Avrilka
Alexandr Petrenko
And how to drown? I would love to...
TimKar
Just swim to the island or what?

O
Olly-alpha 20.10.19

Ketik
Yeah. And, apparently, not only I... No markers associated with the delivery of each order the nicest guy I have not appeared. Clearly, dh57, too. :(

K
Kamred 20.10.19

If you did not kill the alleged Cyclops, the tall girl, the fool, on the volcanic Islands, the game gives the task to bring Avrilka to him. He would like to compose poetry, of Euriah as would love to listen to poetry, and you like the one who fate brought them together. That's the point.
I acted randomly. First I completed the quest on the volcanic Islands, then went on a quest with a witch, and then saved Avrilka.

T
TimKar 20.10.19

dh57
I was like this: first, I launched a kV Eurylochus, then this Cyclops, and when he said he need a friend in the dialog you can choose Avrilka.

d
dimaso73 20.10.19

dh57 wrote:
Just swim to the island or what?
As far as I remember, not even sailed to the island, just teleported through the tower, found Cyclops at the same place where broke up, approached him, opened the dialogue and handed the quest ended. And by the way, after the completion of the quest the freighter also came to the island.

d
dh57 20.10.19

dimaso73
I tried to swim and teleport - no difference. Dialogue is not appearing - only option Talk and they just praised each other in one sentence and all. In General, natural bug - I hope they will correct some fix- they periodically ruled by such small bajki.

K
Kamred 20.10.19

dh57
And you're in the cave that dude on the volcanic island examined his papers, which he wrote poetry? Maybe this will help. (maybe it's a condition for completing the quest)

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 20.10.19

Same bug with this Evrikom =\

d
dh57 20.10.19

Kamred
This is the idea. My cave tick is not worth it - so there's something mediocrite. Thanks - I will try.

d
dh57 20.10.19

Kamred
Found in the cave and read all of his silly poems - did not help unfortunately ((

r
ramzevs 20.10.19

Faced the same problem seated on the ship of Evrika passed quest Barnabas sailed to the island, but Polyphemus is not present. Loaded a save game where they put Avrilka on the ship, but not yet passed kvet Barnabas sailed to the island of Polyphemus is. Just ran up to him and the cutscene itself started. So there is podozrenie that at the time of the quest Barnabas Polyphemus just despawned)

k
kosou7 30.09.20

Bring here and get off)

G
GGG1989 29.11.21

In general ... when you meet him in the cave, do not send him to the ship, but choose we go now and you are immediately transported to the island

S
SkyraX 21.08.22

in a task with the Cyclops (Polyphemus) gave him this Eurylochus, they began to fish together on the shore, as Polyphemus wanted